Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,294 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

No Sales? I Bet You're Still Making This One Mistake In Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Sales? I Bet You're Still Making This One Mistake In Your Business (97 Views)

One Reason You're Still Broke As Young Person / Ramadan Sales:i Will Run You A High Converting Fb And IG Advert At 70% Discount / Amazon: Are People Still Making It In Kindle Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Sales? I Bet You're Still Making This One Mistake In Your Business by Robinrul(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
NO SALES?

I BET YOU'RE STILL MAKING THIS MISTAKE IN YOUR BUSINESS !!!

No matter the energy you put into your business online,

Poor sales is inevitable if you can not identify and correct this subtle but dangerous mistake

What is this mistake you would ask?

Well here is it...

"Failure To Diversify Prospects Interest"

How do I mean?

Some time last month, I was passing through a popular market in Uyo when I came across a herbal medicine practitioner

He had carefully positioned himself at a point where anybody passing through that route will easily identify him and his products…

But even though He was confidently shouting into a very loud mic “This product will solve your this, your that” and so on…

Plus he was marketing a very good product,

He had very few people stopping by to check out the products even when many people passing through that route appeared to suffer one or more of the ailments mentioned

“Why on earth are they passing him by?” I reasoned…

But just before I left, It struck me …

He was focusing more on What he sold rather than what people want

Now let me tell you this!

People have different problems and need solutions to them

But unless you can tackle their pain points and show them how exactly you intend to eliminate them, they will not listen to you…

They will be like “We’ve heard this one before but tell us exactly how…?”

And if you do not answer the question going through their minds, your products will also suffer in the online space

If you are talking to someone who is in charge of administration, he is interested
in cutting costs.

The practical thing is presenting your benefit to solve his problem

If you are talking to someone interested in loosing weight, you must present your product benefit to solve that problem

Likewise someone with interest in Fashion, Travel, Working from home, Forex, etc

You must always talk about
your product or service in terms of what the customer wants, not in terms of what
you are selling.

Failure to harken to this simple rule, will always result in low sales and in some cases No sales at all.

However, if you diligently avoid this mistake,

I see you smiling to the bank in no distant time

Talking about making money online,

I'm soon conducting a FREE class on how to milk as much as 200k monthly from the online space with Affiliate Marketing...

For only 70 persons with smartphone and WhatsApp

Its the 1st time I'll be hosting this class for absolutely FREE and is likely the last

If you are a Nigerian and would love to seize this opportunity and escape the pangs of recession...

Take the leap now by typing... "I WANT THIS" to book your spot now

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / How To Use Your Time On Facebook To Flood Your Business With Paying Customers / World Transportation Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.