Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan (1500 Views)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 25, 2022

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Xscape1993(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
GEJ should not even think of associating himself with the dead and buried party. APC is not a good plaform for anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Mandate2023: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
Some ipigs are already saying Jona will win APC primary, I wonder when or if those ppl will ever learn at all grin I want Jona to join d race so he will be completely humiliated

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Xscape1993:
GEJ should not even think of associating himself with the dead and buried party. APC is not a good plaform for anything.

You will be shocked. You will wail till eternity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
Some ipigs are already saying Jona will win APC primary, I wonder when or if those ppl will ever learn at all grin I want Jona to join d race so he will be completely humiliated

He will never get any consensus backdoor to ticket opportunity. And at primary he will show us who knows him in APC. Even the cabal pushing him like MUMU have no voting power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
drlateef:

He will never get any consensus backdoor to ticket opportunity. And at primary he will show us who knows him in APC. Even the cabal pushing him like MUMU have no voting power.
Lmfao if a mere governor can Install his prepared candidate on a party how much more a president

Na just mouth Una they make

If Buhari wants Jonathan and push for him to win APC primary there is nothing a million tinubu can do about it best he can do is to go to another party and lose woefully

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Cantonese: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
drlateef:

You will be shocked. You will wail till eternity.

Their problem is that GEJ has become the VERY FORMIDABLE individual who can easily defeat their main man in APC. Now they have sleepless nights and they are crying, threatening and begging for GEJ not to get into APC and derail their “LIFETIME AMBITION”.

Now without doubt, PMB’s secret candidate is known.

I am waiting to see the faces of the likes of Festus Keyamo and the lifetime ambition man, when GEJ is given the ticket by APC at the end of May.

So oga if you are part of the lifetime ambition people, take it easy with yourself o.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by ChoCho54(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:
Get this straight, if the powers that be want him and he too wants it, he is as good as done.

Our only reason for telling him to steer clear is because APC is a sorrowful political party that brought untold hardship to Nigerians.

If he's mad and accepts the offer, heaven knows I will not defend him from the imminent attacks and destruction of his government by pained Tinubu urchins on social media.

What's he even looking for self?

Maybe he wants to pay Tinubu back in his own coin but I say, it doesn't worth it Besides, tinubu is going nowhere.!

He should not inherit buhari's mess!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

Nothing like humiliation. You pass or you fail. If you don't try, you don already fail.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cantonese:

Their problem is that GEJ has become the VERY FORMIDABLE individual who can easily defeat their main man in APC. Now they have sleepless nights and they are crying, threatening and begging for GEJ not to get into APC and derail their “LIFETIME AMBITION”.

I am waiting to see the faces of the likes of Festus Keyamo and the lifetime ambition man, when GEJ is given the ticket by APC at the end of May.

So oga if you are part of the lifetime ambition people, take it easy with yourself o.

Only a political neophyte will think that Jonathan will have his way through the back of cabal in government . There’s a Yoruba proverb that says that a leper cannot milk the cow but he can spill the milk away. Buhari was nobody near power before some people helped him. He and his cabal will be shocked if he plays any dirty game with powers that brought him to power. I won’t say more than that.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lmfao if a mere governor can Install his prepared candidate on a party how much more a president

If Buhari wants Jonathan and push for him to win APC primary there is nothing a million tinubu can do about it best he can do is to go to another party and lose woefully

And you expect Jonathan to win? Let’s wait and see.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
drlateef:

And you expect Jonathan to win? Let’s wait and see.
If Buhari backs him with the state power there is nothing you or tinubu can do. You have been used and dumped

Tell me which region won't vote him outside south west
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

If Buhari backs him with the state power there is nothing you or tinubu can do. You have been used and dumped

Tell me which region won't vote him outside south west

You wait and see!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cantonese:

The same man that defeated Jonathan in 2015 is ready to defeat him and knock out him out finally this time around.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Cantonese: 9:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
drlateef:

Only a political neophyte will think that Jonathan will have his way through the back of cabal in government . There’s a Yoruba proverb that says that a leper cannot milk the cow but he can spill the milk away. Buhari was nobody near power before some people helped him. He and his cabal will be shocked if he plays any dirty game with powers that brought him to power. I won’t say more than that.

Hahahahahahahaha. I laugh tire o.

“ He and his cabal will be shocked if he plays any dirty game with powers that brought him to power. I won’t say more than that”. Who are the “powers” that brought him to power? I hope you are not referring to the person I am thinking of now?

Please ask anyone who was conversant with the events leading to PMB’s presidency in 2015, to tell you what really happened? Ask them to tell you between CPC, ACN, ANPP, nPDP, APGA, etc, who controlled more states. Ask them to tell you why the “powers” that you talk about wanted to be the Vice President. Ask them to tell you the roles of prominent politicians within PDP and how they worked against GEJ then.

Now your “powers” think that it is time for him to fulfill his lifetime ambition, asking the north to jejely hand over power to him. Fa fa fa fa fa fawol. It is not so easy my dear. The reason clearly is that there are many vested interests. Politics and power is about, permutations, arithmetics, positioning, calculations, alignments and most importantly interests.

The greatest political error your “power” made was to collaborate with CPC, thinking that they would return him the favour. You are about to see that political misjudgment unfold and completely rubbished.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Cantonese: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
drlateef:

The same man that defeated Jonathan in 2015 is ready to defeat him and knock out him out finally this time around.

You must be talking of Buhari. He was the man who defeated Jonathan in the election of 2015. Unfortunately though, Buhari will not return in 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Cholls(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
My brothers and sisters wow

Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Cantonese:

You must be talking of Buhari. He was the man who defeated Jonathan in the election of 2015. Unfortunately though, Buhari will not return in 2023.

Did Buhari ever defeat anyone by himself? If you don’t get it forget it.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

FreeStuffsNG, VoteTinubu2023 no do you. You con open anoda one. I don dey find you tey tey. I think say bandits don kidnap you for that train. Now my mind don rest. I don dey organize coalition to go inform police sey you don loss.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Cantonese: 5:51am On Apr 26, 2022
drlateef:

Did Buhari ever defeat anyone by himself? If you don’t get it forget it.

Did the “powers” have enough votes to control only the SW which was his constituency under ACN? Without Buhari, he would have remained as a regional person. Buhari gave him the national outlook that he desired. Buhari therefore it was who contested against Jonathan.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by drlateef: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Cantonese:

Did the “powers” have enough votes to control only the SW which was his constituency under ACN? Without Buhari, he would have remained as a regional person. Buhari gave him the national outlook that he desired. Buhari therefore it was who contested against Jonathan.

Buhari contested 4 times before winning the presidency. Tinubu had to come in to help him. Buhari was only winning in some northern states. He was completely shattered and had lost hope. He was crying after losing his last election because he lost hope completely. That’s when Tinubu came in to help by forming alliance. Tinubu skills ensured that Buhari won. And everyone could see that. Buhari had to come with his very elderly sister and wife to Bourdillon after the election to thank Tinubu. Oshinbajo did the same thing with his family. Now it’s the season of betrayal. How can a country move forward when the leaders are backstabbers and betrayers? God is a God of vengeance. And He hears the cries of the cheated and oppressed among us. A nation full of betrayers does not move forward and succeed. Betrayal is part of moral corruption. The northerners still have conscience I believe. And I know they will not betray Tinubu even if IPOB are willing to destroy him for selfish purpose.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by radia1: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2022
Nigeria apc primaries and election go shock people oo, why would Jonathan listen to anyone he won't listen, he made that phone call all by himself and again he will take the decision all by himself
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by radia1: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
drlateef:

But goodluck too defest him in 20111 so na 1/1
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by Godfullsam(m): 6:47am On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

You know deep inside of you that Jonathan has nothing to gain in APC.

Yet you keep deceiving yourself.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Don’t Let Them Deceive You- Shehu Sani Warns Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Godfullsam:

You know deep inside of you that Jonathan has nothing to gain in APC.

Yet you keep deceiving yourself.
I don't understand ? What does he have to lose ?

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Popcorn And Ice Cream Stands Seen At APC National Convention (Photos) / ASUU Calls Off Strike 19 June 2022 / South South Is A No Go Area For Peter Obi Except He Want To Invest In South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.