Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Mystery As Multiple People Spot UFO Soaring Over Brit City ( Video) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mystery As Multiple People Spot UFO Soaring Over Brit City ( Video) (362 Views)

Old And Multiple Payment Recieved Naija Adsense Account Urgently Needed / How To Add Multiple Links To Your Bio On Instagram / Can You Add Multiple Members To A Facebook Group? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery As Multiple People Spot UFO Soaring Over Brit City ( Video) by Holiness2100: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
MYSTERY: multiple people spot UFO soaring over Brit city in baffling footage

A man spotted what he describes as "one of the weirdest things" he has filmed flying across the sky as he spotted a mystery UFO soaring in the air.

He is not the only one who has reported seeing the strange phenomenon amid multiple unexplained reports.

Freelance video editor Anthony Hockey, 31, filmed a fast-moving object near his home in Mumby, near Alford, Lincolnshire, at about 8.45pm on Thursday (April 21), Lincolnshire Live reports.

He described the 'UFO' as a white light with a cloud or smoke in front it, which seemed to be travelling towards the coastline in a southerly direction.

Mr Hockey said: "Not a cloud in the sky but there was a strange white light moving with what seemed to be a cloud or some kind of smoke in front of it.

"It was moving very quickly, possibly even too quickly to be a plane. I was just coming back from walking the dog with my girlfriend and mum when we saw this. It was visible for three or four minutes."

He added that because there isn't much light pollution around the area he lives, cosmic occurrences like shooting stars and space debris are quite common in the sky.

"We get a lot of RAF aircraft as we are on the flight path to the training areas out at sea but there was no sound to what we saw. Normally, we would hear if it was a jet," he continued, "but I have never seen anything like this."

Another person, Richard Ginge Bloy also reported seeing the UFO on Thursday evening. He said: "I saw it, I must admit it did look weird I thought it was the light on the front of a plane shining through the lower clouds like a giant torch in the sky."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0ssAUgYx2Q

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/ufo-spotted-british-cities-multiple-26779697.amp

Re: Mystery As Multiple People Spot UFO Soaring Over Brit City ( Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2022
Èwo tún ni UFO bayi
Re: Mystery As Multiple People Spot UFO Soaring Over Brit City ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2022
With all the Craziness about UFO's , Aliens, Uap's, etc it is clear to those with understanding that the World is being Primed for something .

The World is Preparing for the Mark of the Beast & Aliens, We are Preparing for the Rapture!

(1) (Reply)

Blog Your Way Now / Et A Full Bulk Sms Website Built Within 48 Hours / How Profitable Is Facebook Fan Page Business Please Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.