Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Is The Best Brand Of Gel Nail Strips? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Brand Of Gel Nail Strips? (235 Views)

School Mother Strips, Whips & Batters ‘daughter’ For Allegedly Sleeping With Boy / Trending!! Girl Strips Naked, Runs Mad. [ Watch Video Below ��] / How To Make Half Cast Shower Gel/diy 7 Days Whitening Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Gel Nail Strips? by penguin2021(f): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2022
I change the color of my nails quite often, I get bored with the monotony. Of course for the health of my nails this frequent manicure is bad. Have been advised to try these strips. Who tried them and can advise which are better to buy?
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Gel Nail Strips? by crysmile(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2022
I've never even heard of them, to be honest. Only about the false nails I know, but they do not hold well and as for me uncomfortable. Maybe a manicurist to find out? Or on the Internet to read reviews? I'll search and read about them later too, I wonder what it is.
Re: What Is The Best Brand Of Gel Nail Strips? by pixie2: 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2022
There are a number of nail strip brands around. Its good to get high quality ones and not just the cheapest on Amazon… Danni & Toni is one of the most reputable brands of gel nail manicures you can try out and see how they work for you.

(1) (Reply)

Warri Refinery Casual Staffs Protest Poor Working Conditions, Salaries Unchanged / Name Challenge / Top Roofers In Falkirk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.