Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival (1258 Views)

President Buhari Wishes Nigerians A Happy New Year / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / 2023: S'west Mulls New Political Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by otipoju(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
Blablamalala:

cry The bolded sounds ARROGANT already lol. Someone who couldn't save his state? Obi is not a visionary leader. What I mean is he didn't build any solid foundation for an actualisation of saving his own state which is a little part of Nigeria by ensuring that successive governors continue with his vision. Only men of great foresight, courage can achieve such and that is why the development in Lagos has always being attributed to Tinubu since 1999 because of a chain of governance and Governors attributed to him with the aim of achieving a common goal.

Please stop saying Lagos is developed abeg. I was born in Ikeja and lived in Lagos for 34 years.

There are thousands of untarred roads, making some places virtually inaccessible.

There is no constant electricity which has made thousands of manufacturers shut down.

There is no pipe borne water into homes and homeowners dig their own bore holes for their own water.

There is only one state owned University where there should be at least 7 to cater for its large student population.

There is really no efficient railway system covering the entire state. The blue and red lines started in 2009 are still under construction in 2022, a whole eleven years behind their scheduled date of 2011. 2 year project turned into 13 years ....only in Lagos.

There are not enough hospitals and and Tinubu values his life than to go to any state owned hospital.

There are plenty of slums all over the state. Roadside markets obstructing free flow of traffic with huge piles of tracmsh on the road causing a stinking mess.

A large unemployed population with plenty of insecurity. Cultists and kidnappers on rampage. Till date Police still arrest people indiscriminately.

The Judicial system nko, I've never heard of Lagos state building a modern prison to combat the rising crime rate. Na so so Agbero every corner extorting traders and drivers l.

Public service nko is slow as f***ck. Still processsing some basic stuff since 2010, something that should not take more than 3 months max in a developed system .

Lagos may be developed to you ooo. But Lagos is one huge glorified slum to people who are wiser and seen other places.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Lovelive: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
You lie to us prophet of doom.

The masses are behind him gidigba except you.

Tingotoe:
Peter Obi can't win the presidency even if he gets the PDP ticket because he lacks national appeal and the political structure required to win. Politics is all about electability and not ability

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lovelive:
Start mentioning his name now. Let the whole world hear.

The wall has ears. Promote him so that he (Peter Obi) can emerge the winner beyond PDP primary.

*Modified : #PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

we already started house to house movement for obi in North and we are also getting radios more involve in it too we wait for primaries then we kick in full into next the dirty package you will see things you have never seen before just get ready thanks .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Tingotoe: 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lovelive:
You lie to us prophet of doom.

The masses are behind him gidigba except you.

LoL grin
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Lovelive: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bitter politics/propaganda this is your trade mark.

Cool down, you're going no where with your headache. We cure it here for you.

Blablamalala:

cry The bolded sounds ARROGANT already lol. Someone who couldn't save his state? Obi is not a visionary leader. What I mean is he didn't build any solid foundation for an actualisation of saving his own state which is a little part of Nigeria by ensuring that successive governors continue with his vision. Only men of great foresight, courage can achieve such and that is why the development in Lagos has always being attributed to Tinubu since 1999 because of a chain of governance and Governors attributed to him with the aim of achieving a common goal.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Transcriber: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
mrvitalis:

Peter obi has been donating millions 100s of million to hospitals , schools across Igboland for the past 20 years but there is little private funds can do

Like he said he is interested in public wealth creation because that's what builds a nation

You can choose not to vote him tho that's your business ...vote tinubu all u want
He should continue "donating millions 100s of million" cheesy
This time across Nigeria grin
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by mrvitalis(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Transcriber:

He should continue "donating millions 100s of million" cheesy
This time across Nigeria grin
Even dangote can't

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by maimalari: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
we already started house to house movement for obi in North and we are also getting radios more involve in it too we wait for primaries then we kick in full into next the dirty package you will see things you have never seen before just get ready thanks .
When una go start delegates movement? Stop wasting your efforts. We still at primaries stage. If he clinch PDP ticket, people plenty for north wey go run am for PDP.
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Ofodirinwa: 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Since 2014, Peter Obi has gone to various TV Stations, seminars both home and abroad birthing a new way of governance in the mind of the people via his interviews and talk shows. He has really opened the eyes of many Nigerians in the need to elect credible leaders.

Little wonder his video clips giving solutions to issues and telling Nigerians the need to vote for a credible leader is all over the internet. The only Politician so far with practical proof of what he will do. Others just dey shout give me power , give me power.
Is not a surprise that as it stand , Tinubu Osibanjo and other politicians don't vennstand a chance against him, man has really raised bar high.

I have never seen a politician with this kinda support from the Youth before . The love is too massive . These guys are drumming his support on daily basis without receiving a dime. For weeks Now, Obi has been trending on Twitter. The most popular politician in Nigeria right now . I am not surprised.
In 2003 governorship election in Anambra state , Peter Obi was unknown. Man came from nowhere like tsaumi people carry his mandate as their personal property. The love was so massive. I was still a kid then, but I was madly in love with him .Little wonder he was the first governor to win in an industrial court . There is something about that Man I must confess. More like grace or street credibility

The only reason why Obi won't be on the ballot under PDP is due to corruption and ethnic sentiments. Man is shoulder above every other Politicians.
Even if he failed to clinch the party Primary, he has really raised the bar up and election next year will be more on credibility and practical solutions

Thank You Okwute.

Online, Peter Obi is already president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2022
maimalari:

When una go start delegates movement? Stop wasting your efforts. We still at primaries stage. If he clinch PDP ticket, people plenty for north wey go run am for PDP.
okey all we need is win the primary first
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi is the only hope for the rescue of Nigeria Zoo rather.
why iboes are lying to themselves about Peter Peter Obi?
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by SweetiliciousD: 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2022
Peter Obi or no other.

The youths are waiting

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Neatboy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
why iboes are lying to themselves about Peter Peter Obi?

If Peter Obi is a thief, then what will you call Tinubu and Osinbanjo? Saints? Why una like suffer for this country?

Almost all my neighbours that supported and voted for Buhari in his first tenure lost their jobs as soon as he was elected. And if not for the fact that I got a grip on myself I would have called them out just to shame them.

Sincerely speaking, if Nigerians choose to elect another thief because of Igbophobia or hatred for the Igbos their suffer will be ten times worst than before.

My second choice is Osinbanjo. Either of these two I am ok. But my first choice is The Rock--- Peter.
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi is the only hope for the rescue of Nigeria.

List the achievements of Obi that we can point to today.

We do not need an 'I will do this' President; We need someone who can point to many things and say 'I have done this'.. No more following the crowd on Twitter.

Show us the agencies, infrastructure and financial engineering policies created by him and is thriving now PLS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 26, 2022
otipoju:

Please stop saying Lagos is developed abeg. I was born in Ikeja and lived in Lagos for 34 years.

There are thousands of untarred roads, making some places virtually inaccessible.

There is no constant electricity which has made thousands of manufacturers shut down.

There is no pipe borne water into homes and homeowners dig their own bore holes for their own water.

There is only one state owned University where there should be at least 7 to cater for its large student population.

There is really no efficient railway system covering the entire state. The blue and red lines started in 2009 are still under construction in 2022, a whole eleven years behind their scheduled date of 2011. 2 year project turned into 13 years ....only in Lagos.

There are not enough hospitals and and Tinubu values his life than to go to any state owned hospital.

There are plenty of slums all over the state. Roadside markets obstructing free flow of traffic with huge piles of tracmsh on the road causing a stinking mess.

A large unemployed population with plenty of insecurity. Cultists and kidnappers on rampage. Till date Police still arrest people indiscriminately.

The Judicial system nko, I've never heard of Lagos state building a modern prison to combat the rising crime rate. Na so so Agbero every corner extorting traders and drivers l.

Public service nko is slow as f***ck. Still processsing some basic stuff since 2010, something that should not take more than 3 months max in a developed system .

Lagos may be developed to you ooo. But Lagos is one huge glorified slum to people who are wiser and seen other places.

Do you mean Lagos has remained the same or worse than it was 34 years ago? grin

Let me test your sincerity?

The mere fact that the Blue line rail is not an abandoned project but an on going project is a very good development which shows a pursuit of a common goal by all successive Governors. Was Rome built in a day lol. CONTINUITY ON DEVELOPMENTAL STUCTURES WAS MY EMPHASIS IN MY COMMENT IF YOU CARE TO UNDERSTAND.

All the ills you have mentioned can only improve if there we have visionary leadership who set solid foundation for future development.

Why did Governor Soludo invite former Governor Fashola of Lagos state lately? Was it for him to come and school his people about how underdeveloped Lagos is? tongue

To be honest, Governor Soludo is someone I see a visionary leader too, with great foresight but only time will tell.
Lagos otipoju
Re: Peter Obi has indeed birthed in the mind of Nigerians a new political revival by otipoju(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Blablamalala:

Do you mean Lagos has remained the same or worse than it was 34 years ago? grin

Let me test your sincerity?

The mere fact that the Blue line rail is not an abandoned project but an on going project is a very good development which shows a pursuit of a common goal by all successive Governors. Was Rome built in a day lol. CONTINUITY ON DEVELOPMENTAL STUCTURES WAS MY EMPHASIS IN MY COMMENT IF YOU CARE TO UNDERSTAND.

All the ills you have mentioned can only improve if there we have visionary leadership who set solid foundation for future development.

Why did Governor Soludo invite former Governor Fashola of Lagos state lately? Was it for him to come and school his people about how underdeveloped Lagos is? tongue

To be honest, Governor Soludo is someone I see a visionary leader too, with great foresight but only time will tell.
Lagos otipoju

When a two year project turns into an 12 year po project, you know that is horrible leadership.

Lagos greatly benefits from being a colony and the former capital of Nigeria.

APC has been in government for 22 years....where is the 4th Mainland bridge. Where are the brand new hospitals, where are the brand new mass Low Cost Housing Estates. Where are the brand new primary secondary and tertiary schools built. Nothing.

I fell for their " masterplan " propaganda up till the day i left Lagos and saw what a real developed society looks like.

Show me one brand new masses oriented project that AD/AC/ APC has done in the last 22 years....all they boast about is IGR which means they have have perfected the art of extorting residents with multiple taxes and levies to perpetuate themselves in power.

You know south west APC is actually a secret Cult that if you are not an initiate you will never get near the CV corridors of power. That brotherhood us why there are few dissenting voices nor probes of the organized crime syndicate that Tinubu heads in Lagos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Outrage: Ipob/ESN Using Stolen Security Agencies Vehicles To Enforce Sit At Home / 2023: Yoruba Actors Jide Kosoko, Yinka, Femi Others Pledge Support For Tinubu / Another Prove That Yoruba Doesn't Care About Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.