Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! (355 Views)

Give Away!!! Give Away!! All U Need Is To Follow The Instructions And Drop Your / Funny Instructions That Will Make Your Day COMPLETE / Do You Think A Asked The Right Question [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by dynicks(m): 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7090138/mention-one-instruction-women-obey#112166828

Tapping from a previously posted thread above, we decided to go counter to play along.....

Mention one or more instructions you confidently think a man would obey from a woman without hesitation!!

Let me start......

Ah! Get up! Get up!...My husband is back!...pack your things!...no not that way!....go through the back window!! grin

Drop yours!!

Re: Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by Kriss216: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
The only instruction every man can take from a woman is "Oya, go and lock the door".

2 Likes

Re: Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by dynicks(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Kriss216:
The only instruction every man can take from a woman is "Oya, go and lock the door".
two reason comes to mind....for security purposes or for regional council meeting!!....

Re: Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Help me remove my bra tongue

1 Like

Re: Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by Kriss216: 5:34pm On Apr 25, 2022
dynicks:
two reason comes to mind....for security purposes or for regional council meeting!!....
The latter, obviously cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Instructions You Think A Man Would Obey From A Woman!! by dynicks(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Please can you come give me a massage?

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Weeping And Sorrow Arose As The Ten Brothers Got The News That Mrs Osi / No Be To Cry During Worship. You Go Change? / Na Only Wizkid Dey For Naija?follow Others Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.