Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun (330 Views)

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / BREAKING: Orji Kalu Seals Major Oil Deal With Venezuelan Govt (photos) / BREAKING!!! Orji Kalu Reportedly Falls Into Coma In Germany, Condition Critical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by odoemelamemmanu(m): 5:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu announces additional nine rural road projects for Umunneochi LGA.

The Chief Whip of the Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has said that his desire is to see his constituents happy.

Kalu who is the Senator representing Abia North Senatorial District stated this on Sunday afternoon in a chat with some leaders of Umunneochi local government area of Abia state.

According to him, his desire is to facilitate people-oriented projects to the district in the areas of education, health and other key infrastructural development.

He noted that he has facilitated over 60 road projects to the Senatorial District and that he was ready to make it 100 before the end of 2022.

He told the people of Umunneochi Council Area that he has facilitated the construction of nine additional rural roads to the people.

"In 2022, we facilitated the construction of 1km Ogwumabiri road,
construction of 1km rural road, Umuaku, construction of 1km rural road, Aroikpa, provision and installation of solar street lights in selected communities in Umunneochi LGA, construction of 1km rural road, Lekwesi, construction of 1km rural road, Ubahu, construction of 1km rural road, Amauba Obulo, construction of 1km rural road, Umueze to Umudim and construction of 1km Obilorji road."

https://osunreporters.com/2022/04/senator-orji-kalu-announces-additional-nine-rural-road-projects-for-umunneochi-council-area/

Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by Segunaja: 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Hnnmm
I haven't seen a lawmaker as committed as this man in his hometown lately
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by Gentlerespect76: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2022
Who is this one trying to impress? Nkeiruka will beat you any day or night. Go sit down Orji.
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by paramakina202: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Who is this one trying to impress? Nkeiruka will beat you any day or night. Go sit down Orji.

We from Abia North enjoy and like him to continue to impress us.I doubt there is any village left in Bende LGA without good road today courtesy of OUK our able senator.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by Gentlerespect76: 6:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
paramakina202:

We from Abia North enjoy and like him to continue to impress us.I doubt there is any village left in Bende LGA without good road today courtesy of OUK our able senator.
Between Amibo, Umunnekwu-Agbo and Acha, all in Isu/3, there are pockets of stretches that are abandoned. Methinks he is trying to prove a point going to Umunneochi which is needless.
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by paramakina202: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Between Amibo, Umunnekwu-Agbo and Acha, all in Isu/3, there are pockets of stretches that are abandoned. Methinks he is trying to prove a point going to Umunneochi which is needless.

Who initiated the abandoned roads in Isu?
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by Gentlerespect76: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
paramakina202:

Who initiated the abandoned roads in Isu?
Bro the point I am making is that this outing at Umunneochi is simply clout chasing. There are projects elsewhere such as I just mentioned in his Abia North Constituency that needed finishing before jumping to Umunneochi. Why should we be talking about abandoned projects? Abandoned for who to complete, bro?
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by okeysoninv: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
ipob urchins won't appreciate this gesture but to clamour for failure like Abaribe they will come front. God forbid evil thing in alaigbo.
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by paramakina202: 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Bro the point I am making is that this outing at Umunneochi is simply clout chasing. There are projects elsewhere such as I just mentioned in his Abia North Constituency that needed finishing before jumping to Umunneochi. Why should we be talking about abandoned projects? Abandoned for who to complete, bro?

Nwanni my question is,is it OUK that started the abandoned road projects?If he is the one please your community leaders should call his attention to it and make sure he complete it
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by fjjc(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2022
Asiwaju is the next President of Nigeria In Sha Allah
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by Gentlerespect76: 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2022
paramakina202:

Nwanni my question is,is it OUK that started the abandoned road projects?If he is the one please your community leaders should call his attention to it and make sure he complete it
Yes, he started it. Although you find that within the same stretch of road, Orji builds to a point, Onyejeocha builds from another. At the end of the day, there is no clarity. But thanks for this suggestion, Nwanne. Though I am far away from home, I have one or two persons I should mention it to. One love!
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by paramakina202: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Yes, he started it. Although you find that within the same stretch of road, Orji builds to a point, Onyejeocha builds from another. At the end of the day, there is no clarity. But thanks for this suggestion, Nwanne. Though I am far away from home, I have one or two persons I should mention it to. One love!

Udodi my brother.As I said earlier some of your community leaders should pay him a visit and trust me OUK will do something about it.
Re: Breaking: Orji Uzor Kalu Announces Additional Nine Rural Road Projects For Umun by aribisala0(m): 12:46am On Apr 26, 2022
He s so rich CBN had no space they begged him to take his money to the World Bank

(1) (Reply)

2023: Stone Me If I Fail... Youngest Aspirant In Ihitte/uboma State Constituency / The Man, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / Where Is Udele aka Oyigbo Update?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.