Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa (37265 Views)

Man Rapes His 2 Daughters, Another Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Niger State / 85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Ghanaian Girl Beats Her Boyfriend With Slipper For Cheating On Her (Video, Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Eketem: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
Somebody must have put the idea in her head.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Richy4(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Was there juvenile court in Nigeria since she's only 15? embarassed

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Okobola146: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
ignis:

You won't understand.
understand what? Can anyone prove the allegations leveled against the old woman? What if she was innocent?
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Legendoo: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
If we talk say make una bring out the koboko, you go dey argue with woke nonsense.

Some werey above tried to tribalise this shit. You dey craze?

Can't you people see gen z and some millennials are mentally fvked.

Bring out the koboko , trust me , everyone's brains go reset. This is Africa.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by kingamaa(m): 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
Penny wise pound foolish. Stupid girl. Somebody must have brainwashed her into believing such nonsense.

Where is the somebody now? And where is she now?

Very stupid girl. Her eyes go soon clear
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Justiceleague1: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
May God have mercy on her
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by rerhji(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
I pray she live long to experience the same thing...shikena
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Majesty33(m): 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Thank God for making me have self control. No matter how provoked I may be, will never hit anyone, not to talk of an old woman that is closer to her grave. Guess the teenager wasted her own destiny. Indeed, self control is a virtue.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nobody has said she must be killed too..Nobody has said who kill by the sword must die by the sword because na girl....Una go just allow Nigerians wey don dey abroad for long with woke mentality dey wash una for here..Sorry for blacks. Why they haven't stoned her to death is unbelievable ?.. I'm waiting for wokeness to mention me,Let me tell you why I'm the OYE. Man don suffer..chai

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Lastborn0074: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Spiritual battles are not fought physically. Very unfortunate.

Looking for an online biz?

Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars. https://answer163.xyz/64058972245734474/?s=wt
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by matm: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
15 year old? Dts a JSS student.And idiots will tell u dt flogging a child to correct her either in school or at home is child abuse but rather u shld counsel her or deny her watching tv at home etc. LoL!!. a 21st century Nigerian kid dt knows more than u know.
Now a 15 year old has committed murder.
D advocates shld pls go and defend her against detention and jail b/c it is extreme child abuse since she is a minor, and b/c it will have a terrible psychological effects in d life of d girl child in d future.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Realists(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cry
Bandits generation
This can only in the north

Happy David, Mind you she is a Northern christian, from her name.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
My bloda..If say dem flog that ediot from small, she go know say after God,na Grandmother's before father self.. Anything grandma says goes..na only grandma dey save you from flogging and all other wahala.. But Wokeness,she must have been telling grandma shut up well well,before this unfortunate thingy.... Chai,na so sisters want make them sack their brother because of internet,take his sweat,everything from him for one stupid boy that won't marry you. I've heard things ooo and I've read things but God won't let me see

matm:
15 year old? Dts a JSS student.And idiots will tell u dt flogging a child to correct her either in school or at home is child abuse but rather u shld counsel her or deny her watching tv at home etc. LoL!!. a 21st century Nigerian kid dt knows more than u know.
Now a 15 year old has committed murder.
D advocates shld pls go and defend her against detention and jail b/c it is extreme child abuse since she is a minor.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2022
dollynnn:
How did she know the deceased was the one behind her predicaments?

Anyway, She has successfully turned herself into a murderer
Honestly just like that.
15years old Girl for that matter!
The way Nigerians kill at slightest provocation is shocking now!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by GoodMuyis(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
How some Africans think a mortal, an ordinary human like them can control their finance, success,health, etc spiritually baffles me.

So why do we have words like witchcraft, sacrifice, spell, incantation, etc in English dictionary.
Dark magic or witchcraft is not only limited to Africa.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
After you na you biko...I remember then, you will buy your own cane and bring to school. It never happened in my school,make I no lie..but I tell you for free,I see students carrying cane and even brooms to school..that year oooo

Legendoo:
If we talk say make una bring out the koboko, you go dey argue with woke nonsense.

Some werey above tried to tribalise this shit. You dey craze?

Can't you people see gen z and some millennials are mentally fvked.

Bring out the koboko , trust me , everyone's brains go reset. This is Africa.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by adolfHitler1934: 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
How some Africans think a mortal, an ordinary human like them can control their finance, success,health, etc spiritually baffles me.
Continue doubting. Thomas!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09pm On Apr 25, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Honestly just like that.
15years old Girl for that matter!
The way Nigerians kill at slightest provocation is shocking now!

That action was not a reaction to slightest provocation, but long term frustration. For a 15 years old girl to act that way, it's a serious matter to her
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by alfarouq(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
Is it a crime to live long?
I can't understand how old age correlates with sorcery.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by 2braithe: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
The FutureIsFemale
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by simpleseyi: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just close your eyes and imagine if this happened in the east all idiotic and useless nonentities vultures would've crawl out from their brown roof cave to type "Mkpurummiri cannibals" But now that it's happening in their beloved north, they won't say anything, so that the northerners won't get angry and deny them 2023 presidency. The asslicking must continue.

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations. With the symptoms you are showing, definitely it is inherited from your grandparents.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Realmi: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
She takes drugs...

Let them check well
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by simpleseyi: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

Even white men have white witches and wizards from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by TruthinAction: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
I don't get it. Teenage girl answering David. Please someone help me understand.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2022
Tragic comedy
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by bluefilm: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
dollynnn:
How did she know the deceased was the one behind her predicaments?

Anyway, She has successfully turned herself into a murderer

One crazy man of God somewhere must have told her so.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by GloriousGbola: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Islie:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/25/teenage-girl-beats-85-year-old-woman-death-accuses-her-witchcraft

This is what happens when you succumb to the witchcraft narrative.

Helen of akwa ibom would be proud of her protege
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by adecz: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nigerian teenagers❗️❗️❗️

Tufiakwa❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by ignis: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
Okobola146:
understand what? Can anyone prove the allegations leveled against the old woman? What if she was innocent?

I asked what if ? I'm not saying she's guilty.
Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Asianjollof007: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just close your eyes and imagine if this happened in the east all idiotic and useless nonentities vultures would've crawl out from their brown roof cave to type "Mkpurummiri cannibals" But now that it's happening in their beloved north, they won't say anything, so that the northerners won't get angry and deny them 2023 presidency. The asslicking must continue.

Same way you would have reacted if it happened in the west, you tribalistic dimwit. What these mods are supporting on this forum is really bad and they need to stop it from escalating from just an online bait to something else.

1 Like

Re: Teenage Girl Beats 85-year-old Woman To Death In Adamawa by Nickymezor(f): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2022
Really awful, and she's just 15 years old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Filipino Police Kills Harrison 'Awilo' A Nigerian Man (Photos) / Otedola Vs Naijagistlive: Kiran & Jyoti Matharoo Pictured At The Court Today / Soldiers Kill 28-year-old Man In Ovim Isuikwuato, Abia, Pregnant Wife Faints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.