Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria (680 Views)

Why Dagrin Killed Himself / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by mayor1814: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
To me, DAGRIN is the best and greatest rap artist to ever come out of Nigeria. My points. hard-core rap skills, he had it in abundance.... lyrical strength, he had it in abundance.... street cred, he had it in abundance.... popularity, he had it in abundance.... commercial success, he had it in abundance..... I respect mode9 , M.I and the likes but how many of them can boast of all have listed. it's either they have one or two and don't have the others e.g mode9 is no doubt a great hard-core rap artist/MC but he doesn't have the commercial success or popularity of DAGRIN never. Even till today, DAGRIN songs and names ring bell more than that of mode9. As for M.I, he doesn't have the street cred and popularity that DAGRIN possessed. Dr Alban of the early 90s went low key after the hit "It's my life" DAGRIN HAD IT ALL. CHAMPION with General Pype and others - DAGRIN killed that song. THANK GOD ft Omawumi. it has to be one of the top 5,or top 10 songs to ever come out of Nigeria. GHETTO DREAMS - What a lyrical masterpiece. "mo wish lati mowe bi Wole Soyinka, but problem ti mo ni, a won sisi yimika" Ni Gboro - ft Isolate. IF I DIE - ONE of the deepest hip hop songs in the world, not only Naija. Reminds one of 2pac deep songs. DAGRIN is the greatest rapper to ever come out of Naija
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Cyphar(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
To the guy up there......

I no just get the strength to read watin you write.... But i support you... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Candidlady: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
What is this undecided

What good can come out of that region

Nada

Zilch

When you talk bout rap and that region is mention!! The gods should strike such individual dead straight
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Candidlady:
What is this undecided

What good can come out of that region

Nada

Zilch

When you talk bout rap and that region is mention!! The gods should strike such individual dead straight
Sisto how did you become this horrible?
What is going on with you?I need to talk to you please,you were never a tribal racist,I never knew you as one.
Talk to me lady,what's going on with you?you suddenly became wild,let's talk if you are interested.
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
mayor1814:
To me, DAGRIN is the best and greatest rap artist to ever come out of
Nigeria.
My points.
hard-core rap skills, he had it in abundance....
lyrical strength, he had it in abundance....
street cred, he had it in abundance....
popularity, he had it in abundance....
commercial success, he had it in abundance.....
I respect mode9 , M.I and the likes but how many of them can boast of all
have listed. it's either they have one or two and don't have the others
e.g mode9 is no doubt a great hard-core rap artist/MC but he doesn't have
the commercial success or popularity of DAGRIN never. Even till today,
DAGRIN songs and names ring bell more than that of mode9.
As for M.I, he doesn't have the street cred and popularity that DAGRIN
possessed.
Dr Alban of the early 90s went low key after the hit "It's my life"
DAGRIN HAD IT ALL.
CHAMPION with General Pype and others - DAGRIN killed that song.
THANK GOD ft Omawumi. it has to be one of the top 5,or top 10 songs to
ever come out of Nigeria.
GHETTO DREAMS - What a lyrical masterpiece. "mo wish lati mowe bi Wole
Soyinka, but problem ti mo ni, a won sisi yimika"
Ni Gboro - ft Isolate.
IF I DIE - ONE of the deepest hip hop songs in the world, not only Naija.
Reminds one of 2pac deep songs.
DAGRIN is the greatest rapper to ever come out of Naija

No DOUBT! NO ONE LIKE HIM SO FAR!

CEO
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by silverlinen(m): 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Damn...the dude was and is still a certified LEGEND.
With hard punchlines that will make you vibe after him.
He's the greatest rapper along with mode9 to ever grace the rapping industry in Nigeria
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Dagrin and Mode9... are up there

Dandizzy trying....
Re: Why Dagrin Is The Greatest Rap Artist To Ever Come Out Of Nigeria by Killmaster1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lol.its obvious the o.p is still a newbie in the rap industry.U mention rap and u don't put m. I,vector,magnito,erigga,etc.u can say he was top 10 Yoruba rapper.i doubt sef

(1) (Reply)

"Oh Omah Lay" - Barca Wonder Kid, Ansu Fati Jumps For Joy After Meeting Nigerian / Top 10 African Countries With Exceptionally Beautiful Women In Africa 2022 / Blackchully3: How Nigerian Celebrities Are Making Money From "Leaked" Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.