Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This (157 Views)

Why Do We Pray With Candle? / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep,meditate And Pray With This by femoint007(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Before You Sleep, Meditate and Pray with this…

“Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭138:7‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Pray this…

Father, by Your power and might stretch out Your hand Against the wrath of our enemies and rescue us and our households from their plans in Jesus Name. Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 94: Facing The Evil One / Persecution Of Christian By Muslims / Why You Should Be A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.