Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Video Editing And Filmmaking Courses - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Video Editing And Filmmaking Courses (255 Views)

Learning Studio, Event, Documentary Photography And Filmmaking / Studio And Event Photography, Documentary And Filmmaking Training / Vacancy For Someone With Video Editing And Graphics Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing And Filmmaking Courses by EmmanuelNero(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
I have an affordable video editing, after effects, cinematography and other film and video related courses. I'll also do a one on one mentorship for a month.

I am proficient and competent working with DSLR, mirrorless and HD cameras for still photography and motion pictures. I am versatile in post production completion for projects including grading, correction, motion graphics, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web, research original images, music, and video content as support material to video shoots, perform quality assurance on all video footage, take responsibility for video quality in terms of creativity and brand tone of voice, create concepts and find new ideas to tell the brand values and aesthetics and support the digital art directors in creating all the communication assets requested.

Send me a message on whatsapp 0708 761 5687 to get started.
Re: Video Editing And Filmmaking Courses by EmmanuelNero(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
EmmanuelNero:
I have an affordable video editing, after effects, cinematography and other film and video related courses. I'll also do a one on one mentorship for a month.

I am proficient and competent working with DSLR, mirrorless and HD cameras for still photography and motion pictures. I am versatile in post production completion for projects including grading, correction, motion graphics, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web, research original images, music, and video content as support material to video shoots, perform quality assurance on all video footage, take responsibility for video quality in terms of creativity and brand tone of voice, create concepts and find new ideas to tell the brand values and aesthetics and support the digital art directors in creating all the communication assets requested.

Send me a message on whatsapp 0708 761 5687 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

Greetings / I Can Handle Your Design Needs As A Graphic Designer / Nikon Lens For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.