Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' (44288 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Pastor Ade Abraham, Bills Church Members N310,000 Each To ‘fly Them To Heaven’ / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Karemarealty288(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
I will pay, demand for receipt and pack my baggages and wait for a well telecasted Heavenly Journey......what's the difference between Pastors and Politicians?

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Handsum64: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Successive governments have failed the people of Nigeria and that has emboldened these charlatans
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Handsum64: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2022
SmartProf:
That place is not a church...it's a meeting point for fools, where a bigger fool who calls himself a pastor scam upcoming fools.
It is a church and this is not any different from others scamming all fools of tithes and offerings.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by FireUpNow(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Even Jesus Christ did not enter any plane to heaven when ascended on Easter Monday why are my people so stupid because one idiot with one brain cell is giving them the Devil's philosophy and not the teachings of his majesty. People can be so stupid. Regious bigotry at it's peak
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by ufuosman(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2022
The members suppose beat am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by peggywebbs(f): 8:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Stop defending what you don't know. This has happened before in one African country recently. A pastor told them the same thing and the members were locked up in the church and the place burned. All of them died, people couldn't get to them on time. Nobody knew if the pastor burned along with them or found a back way out.

VoteTinubu2023:
Sahara Reporters' notoriety for fake news is making me doubt this story.

The Pastor might have spoken to his congregation metaphorically and not denotatively like Sahara Reporters is reporting. Since the Pastor is relocating from Kaduna to Ekiti. Out of desperation to retain the members of his church, he could have promised his congregation a lot of spiritual gains if they decide to follow him down to Ekiti.

This is just a theory. I don't know the Pastor neither do I stay in Kaduna or Ekiti.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Iliya1520: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2022
kai I never see a dramatic religion like Christianity in the world, that is why all those pastors become a scam players but ni ba ruwa na.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Prince001(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2022
Asgard73:
If no be yoruba .. e no fit be again

Only in Yoruba land ..

Daddy GO and scam

No tribe love money like Yoruba people .. ready to do anything for it.

Don't be tribalist cos all the tribes in Naija loves money that's why D situation of country worsen cos just look around u. From councillor to governor to house of rep, minister, senator and the president. We need to reboot. Yorùbá Nation, Biafra republic no going back!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by alabo1: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Quintopia:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/25/nigerian-pastor-ade-abraham-bills-church-members-n310000-each-%E2%80%98fly-them-heaven%E2%80%99

Guyana tragedy loading. Those who don't remember the past repeat the same mistakes in the future. I pity the gullible who let these pastorprenuers take advantage of them. If the Ascension is spiritual what is the 310,000 for? Maybe to pay Noah who will fly them? Rubbish.me I left religion in all its forms 28 years ago. I live my life according to ethical Moral codes without fear of heaven or hell retribution. No man made construct shall ever guide my actions. If there is life after death our deeds not our religious beliefs will determine the afterlife.Peace
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Can't EFCC pick up this fraudster?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by zumbigbo(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Pastor arranging his Dubai exit plan.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by VoteTinubu2023: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
peggywebbs:
Stop defending what you don't know. This has happened before in one African country recently. A pastor told them the same thing and the members were locked up in the church and the place burned. All of them died, people couldn't get to them on time. Nobody knew if the pastor burned along with them or found a back way out.

Like I said, it was just a theory.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Treasure17(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2022
I think the government should start arresting these people.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by smyo(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2022
Government need to arrest this idiot for defrauding the masses, although some people brain just contain fufu sha.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Czartrips(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2022
A scammer and a physcopath
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by abidem4real: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Quintopia:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/04/25/nigerian-pastor-ade-abraham-bills-church-members-n310000-each-%E2%80%98fly-them-heaven%E2%80%99
Gullibility is appallingly second to none in Christianity! Why are the so called christians this foolish even when the lies are so obvious? CAN cannot even say anything about issues like this because they know they are all into business
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Buliwyf: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2022
SmartProf:
That place is not a church...it's a meeting point for fools, where a bigger fool who calls himself a pastor scam upcoming fools.

All churches are a meeting of fools cool
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Solofresh2: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2022
Righthussle:
Good one pastor. Charge them until they receive sense. Charge them for the air they breath, food they eat and the water they drink. Tell them it belongs to Jehovah and that Jehovah needs money badly. Greedy idiots. Dem wan go heaven because dem hear say "in my father's house there are many mansions ". Dem wan go collect free mansion wey dem no fit build on earth.

Organized Religion is a scam
Heaven is not real
Hell is not real
Pastors understand this but their followers are yet to realise this.
So what happens after death

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by ststyreal(f): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Only in Yoruba land ..

Daddy GO and scam

Stop tribal war, it hinders our growth as a country..... Let love leads..... All tribes have bad eggs in their midst, condemn the evil and move on..... Peace!!!!!
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by AngelicBeing: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
sad
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by divineuk(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2022
And to think people will believe him and pay the money smh
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Only in Yoruba land ..

Daddy GO and scam

A fool you are. How many people do you think that fraudster can scam? Only few and I can tell you that majority people there will be easterners. Wait and see the fraudster being picked up. I have studied your country and diacorvwre that the most enlightened tribe are the Yorubas (the West). You can take that to the bank
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by CorperKola: 8:42am On Apr 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Sahara Reporters' notoriety for fake news is making me doubt this story.

The Pastor might have spoken to his congregation metaphorically and not denotatively like Sahara Reporters is suggesting. Since the Pastor is relocating from Kaduna to Ekiti. Out of desperation to retain the members of his church, he could have promised his congregation a lot of spiritual gains and wealth if they decide to follow him down to Ekiti.

This is just a theory. I don't know the Pastor neither do I stay in Kaduna or Ekiti.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Pastors do this all the time to gullible members, just say u dont know. I remember something like that happenwd in my town here in 1999, people were so convinced, they sold all their belongings, houses cars, furniture for next to nothing because they were going to heaven and wont need it there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Reference(m): 8:43am On Apr 26, 2022
Quintopia:

Hmmm.... Jim Jones things loading.
When they begin to emerge from the trance to start asking questions, hope he doesn't organise mass suicide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Mikat: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2022
Do they use Money in Heaven? Or Members will go and Pastor will remain here, I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by treatise: 8:45am On Apr 26, 2022
SmartProf:
God bless you. Is DSS aware of this?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by CheedyJ(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2022
Heaven airways tohbaaad, issorite.
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by TheWolfen(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Wait. Rewind that back a little. U say watin

Chai these are the the kinda people that make humans abuse men of God because of god of men randy and absurd behaviors. This one right here is god of men. So people should learn to spot the difference
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by sematec(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2022
my Bellwan burst wit laff
the cost too much
just die u will go to heaven at no cost

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Tannhauser(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2022
wink
Since they are going to heaven, what does the pastor need the money for?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by ddeola: 8:55am On Apr 26, 2022
He's supposed to be explaining his lamba to EFCC right now but... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Ade Abraham Charges Congregation ₦310,000 Each To 'Fly Them To Heaven' by Calicoe: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2022
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Arrest, Investigation Of Proff Ex Over Apostle Suleiman / How Reno Omokri Convinced Daddy Freeze To Apologise To Bishop Oyedepo / Reno Omokri Visits Israel, Shares Picture Of Jesus’ Foster Father’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.