Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Erosion Sand For Block Moulding - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Erosion Sand For Block Moulding (655 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / We fabricating Concrete Block Moulding Machine / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erosion Sand For Block Moulding by providencia(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
The price of sharp sand (River) was recently increased almost times two of the price in my city. They said it is due to the recent increased of diesel.

It will be very difficult for me to keep on buying it at astronomical price. So i got a suggestion from someone that i should use erosion sand. The price i will get it is 1/4 th of the current price of river sand.

The erosion sand is free from debris, fine and sharp. I don't know if it will be a good idea to use it. Builders and engineers here, please your input is needed.
Re: Erosion Sand For Block Moulding by nams77: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
Talk to the block moulder. They will tell you.

Oh this is an old story.

Anyway how did you solve it?

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria- The Easy Way 2022 / 5% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE! Filling Station With Bakery Company For Distress Sales!!! / Urgent Need Of Mini Flat In Shagari Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.