Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba (54489 Views)

Assessment Of Inec By Laolu Akande: Nigerians Send Him, Channels Tv Accolades / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Meet Elishama Rosemary Ideh: Female Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Tallesty1(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Is this wickedness or kindness

A very wicked kindness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by furlee(m): 11:16am On Apr 26, 2022
To as many sending him 1 naira, he can quickly go to his bank and ask them to DISABLE sms alert on this account and enable email notification only. Within two weeks he would have amassed millions from your 1 Naira. The joke is on those sending the money and not on him!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Brushstrokes20: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2022
I would have sent 1# but the brainless cow ain't worth a dyme from me! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Tallesty1(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

A very wicked kindness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Amayabor1: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
osazsky:
cant u see that if 2m Nigerians send 1 naira it reduces his current account bal..one sms charge is 4 naira..for every one naira he losses 3 naira.banks will be the once doing the cash out .
Nice move

You are not making any sense!
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
How do they get his bank account number?
All na campaign but this mode of campaign is poor.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by sirp9898(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
This is the new ways he and is likes want to used to cover their loots so that there will be no questioning on how they get the #100,000000 to buy the APC form.
But to posh poverty in this country is simple if we can be helping ourselves like this it will be fine and oneness.
For me I want to open business so I can have and donate to others too I'm dropping my acct nos to get help by Nigerians no matter how small it its
0030446123 union bank
God bless u all for helping ourselves
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by do4luv14(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

kindness,
wickedness is sending him 10 to 50kobo alert charge alone will show him shege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by tunize(m): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
#1 × 20,000,000 ppl is 20m if only them know sey dem dey use style raise funds
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Emyogalanya: 11:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Minime10:
Una go tin say una smart, las Las his end balance is adding up & b4 una go know too, im go still collect up to a milla from this una mumu never do chiding grin
seems you are the dull one here.
Let me explain, how much is bank apart charges per each sms?
How much is transfer charges per transaction as a recepient ? If they send N1 the bank charges him N5 for a single alert. Apart from that once you receive transfer, they minus ₦50 from your previous balance. So if he had ₦100 in his account and you send ₦1 they bank will minus ₦55 and send him ₦1 now he has 46 naira as balance. By the time ten people send him ₦1 each now tell how your post makes sense to you. Not to worry sha we know you stopped doing bank transactions since 2015
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Emyogalanya: 11:28am On Apr 26, 2022
tunize:
#1 × 20,000,000 ppl is 20m if only them know sey dem dey use style raise funds
bros multiply 20m by ₦55 alert charges and get back to us

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by tunize(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:
bros multiply 20m by ₦55 alert charges and get back to us
That is 1.1bn dem tink sey dem dey do the man them only dey gift am raba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Emyogalanya: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2022
tunize:

That is 1.1bn dem tink sey dem dey do the man them only dey gift am raba.
that's the amount they will deduct from his account
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Kreme(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2022
*In oba Solomon's voice* Are you playing? What type of play is this?
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by OlujobaSamuel: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2022
just2endowed:

If nigerian keep sending 1 naira and he's bank charges him 4 naira per sms, who will run at a loss?
We all don't received SMS alert. I opted out of SMS and USSD banking for accounts.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Kdon2: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2022
press9jatv:
You can see vividly here that Nigerians and its electorates are much smarter than what these clueless politicians thinks they are smart. Nigerians are smarter than them this time around.

What's smart there? That they are sending the fool money at all is stupidity
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by ApostlePaul14: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
... na PaPa Born you well!
You are wise!

Not wise, remember his bank will charge him for each transaction
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by OlujobaSamuel: 11:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:
How much is transfer charges per transaction as a recepient ? If they send N1 the bank charges him N5 for a single alert. Apart from that once you receive transfer, they minus ₦50 from your previous balance. So if he had ₦100 in his account and you send ₦1 they bank will minus ₦55 and send him ₦1 now he has 46 naira as balance. By the time ten people send him ₦1 each now tell how your post makes sense to you. Not to worry sha we know you stopped doing bank transactions since 2015
You are wrong. Not every receives SMS alert.
SMS alert charge is #4, #50 electronic levy/stamp duty is charge on #10000 or more

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Bellotelli: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Going by the narration on some receipt, you can see that it's clear wickedness grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by SeeItSayIt: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
I saw names like Ubong Edet, Tope...., etc & I wonder if they're beneficiaries of this rotten government or they're just have smart.

Are they not aware that whether he contest or not, they're still making him richer than he was previously by their N1 donation?

Half sense kill faster

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by laughitall(m): 11:48am On Apr 26, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

U are Right.
In this case, a Tree can make a forest ooo grin
which tree .. each donation represent a tree .. adding all up make a forest .. how old are you ?
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by obyrich(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I am afraid they may reach the 100 million if they don't stop.
What Nigerians should do is to find a way to withdraw the balance in his account to show him how happy we are with him.
Evil thought. grin
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Amanda002: 11:53am On Apr 26, 2022
If I'm the one that ask for just 2k everybody will just ignore embarassed
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by alizma: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Mooh247:
grin

Kindness. If he can get average of #2(two naira) from 50m people, the money he is looking would have complete.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by Emyogalanya: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

You are wrong. Not every receives SMS alert.
SMS alert charge is #4, #50 electronic levy/stamp duty is charge on #10000 or more
ok ₦4 they sum it up at the end of the month. They don't charge you every day it's monthly. Stamp duty is charged per transaction except if they have changed it. By the way did you see anybody sending 10k? To him?
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by faceland: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
He is subhuman. I can't give this beast 1 kobo.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by SeeItSayIt: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:

No, you're wrong.

1. Is not everybody that applied for sms alert & you can't be sure he do receive sms alert. So, no sms alert charge(s) for people like me who do not applied or received. Therefore, you might be right or wrong on that assumption.

2. Not all financial transactions attract those charges you outlined as charges & conditions varies based range of amounts involved in the transaction.

Also, pls no need insulting others while educating them. Thanks
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by OlujobaSamuel: 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emyogalanya:
ok ₦4 they sum it up at the end of the month. They don't charge you every day it's monthly. Stamp duty is charged per transaction except if they have changed it. By the way did you see anybody sending 10k? To him?
Either monthly or otherwise, you don't get charged if you don't subscribe to it(SMS alert services).
On the #50 on 10k, read the quote I responded too carefully to get the context. Stamp duty isn't charge per transaction, if your bank is charging you #50 on every deposits, kindly query it, they should tell you what the charge is for.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by mnwogu(m): 12:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=112278767] grin

It is a kind wickedness.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by chii8(f): 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
ZUBY77:
I am afraid they may reach the 100 million if they don't stop.
What Nigerians should do is to find a way to withdraw the balance in his account to show him how happy we are with him.

Bank charges for each of the alert is #50
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by jude79(m): 12:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Donshegxy10:
Dropplet of water can fill a bottle.

Which droplets of water, each transaction Carries bank charges oo, his own money go finish, awon Shylock Nigerian banks.
Re: Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba by infogeneral: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
#10 from 10 million people will give him #100million. Make una continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / President Buhari Arrives Aso Villa - Video / Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.