Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,257 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) (7287 Views)

Bumps On The Neck @ The Back Of The Head (picture) / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck / Hard Curly Hair And Shaving Bumps! Any Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2011
A cluster of bumps have grown over time on the back of my neck and i have taken a lot of medications but to no avail. It started like a single pimple at the back of my neck many months ago but is now increasing in size (I got 4 of them now, 2 tiny onces). Pls i'll be glad to know what will stop this cluster
I'll be glad if someone can tell me the type of medication that can totally remove this rashes.

NOTE AM NOT THE ONE IN THE PICTURES, ITS JUST A GOOGLED PICS SO YOU WILL KNOW WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT AND MINE IS NOT MUCH AS THAT

Re: Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by doctokwus: 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2011
use NEOMEDROL cream,dont b dceivd by its small size,it has d most active substance for d bumps.Apply 3times a day after cleaning d area.08097885472
Re: Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
doctokwus:

use NEOMEDROL cream,dont b dceivd by its small size,it has d most active substance for d bumps.Apply 3times a day after cleaning d area.08097885472

Thanks, Please let me know where i can get the cream!
Re: Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by doctokwus: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2011
U can get it from any good pharmacy
Re: Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by EEVICTOREE(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2011
doctokwus:

U can get it from any good pharmacy

Thanks,
Re: Bumps @ The Back Of The Neck (help Needed) by drjekoyemi: 1:27am On Aug 23, 2015
please, i have same issue too. did the neomedrol work

or is there somethiing better i can use.

Mine is excatly like this too

PLEASE I NEED HELP

(1) (Reply)

Change / Why Do Nigerian Girls Hardly Visit The Gym? / Nigeria: Youths Appetite For Drug Abuse Growing – Dr Otorkpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.