Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo (1769 Views)

How True Is This Picture About The West (PHOTO) / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Ramadan: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Bola Tinubu donates 1800 bags of palliative rice meant for south west people during the COVID-19 pandemic and non to south west ..

See pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:00am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu sees Yoruba people as mumu and his slaves

He rates the northerners far above the south west
This is fact

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2022
Na em choice be that na,you wan hang am as e no come give sw?
He has done more than rice for south west if I am right,so stop picking little things and taking them too serious.
E no go too bad if you donate give sw too. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Salvador1: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
As a Southwesterner if you are supporting Tinubu with this nonsense he's doing.
E no go better for you and your future generations.
He's aim is just to fulfil his lifelong ambition.
Not even to change Nigeria for good.
A Desperado that can sell his people cos of his ambition.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by chatinent: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu was behaving nonexistent before. Now during elections, he's proactive.

Craze is he is only proactive for people he wants to support him. He's fighting for population.

Let's pray against en catching stroke when he fails.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:
My friend sharrap abeg,even Hitler and Putin get supporters, EVERYONE has the right to support a leader of their choice.
Support yours let them do theirs in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by MadamVanessa(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

Yoruba Muslim

This is how Tinubu rule will be, the northerners will be the pillar of his government , detecting for him all what to do, and he must obey and do according so to secure his second term bid.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Salvador1: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2022
lexy20I4:

My friend sharrap abeg,even Hitler and Putin get supporters, EVERYONE has the right to support a leader of their choice.
Support yours let them do theirs in peace.
una mumu no too much.
Right to support evil abi.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Shameful
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by IamWonderful: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Bola Tinubu donates 1800 bags of palliative rice meant for south west people during the COVID-19 pandemic and non to south west ..

See pictures below
We are not complaining, we have food to eat,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Tinubuadvocate: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Who give you palliative during lockdown? Some of you that misleading the public will soon land in jail just continue. [s]
PrinceOfLagos:

See pictures below
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:
una mumu no too much.
Right to support evil abi.
What makes someone evil?
And wetin make other's evil and your own candidate not evil?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by chinjo(m): 7:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Chop his money. It is the money he is stealing from Alpha Bete

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by nzeobi(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2022
This one is still using old format.you will never hear him talk about his policies or blue print cos he has none.
Anyway the money is not your money so it's better to give it back to the people
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by fyneguy: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:

Somebody don curse Peter Obi and Atiku supporters too. Hope you no dey support any of them?
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by IamWonderful: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Salvador1:
GOD have promised to grant you and your generations everything that comes from you, Numbers 14:28. Enjoy your insensitivity
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Yeah right

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by StrongandMighty: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Who give you palliative during lockdown? Some of you that misleading the public will soon land in jail just continue. [s][/s]
Jail kill you there!! Tinubu slave
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by IamWonderful: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Yeah right
also

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by StrongandMighty: 7:28am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Go and cover your face in shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by IamWonderful: 7:31am On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Go and cover your face in shame!
I am not your parents
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by VoteTinubu2023: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2022
You will be wrong to assume Tinubu provided funding for the donation. Tinubu's network of supporters is nationwide and many of them are financially capable to handle the purchase and distribution of this.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Kaiser20: 7:45am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu is lucky to have gullible Agberos and members of NURTW like the guy above as his core supporters in SW, they will always run to him for daily bread no matter his greedy style.
They call him bridge builder when he donates to the north and neglected SW.
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by StrongandMighty: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your parents
Baba kekere na your father abi? I know being slaves runs in your family..
but of all the people you chose to slave for na drug baron Tinubu
Go and cover your face in shame it's an advice!
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am not your parents
Are this women his parents ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by philo04(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksDDdTiSwW0
Guys good morning abeg I only 1k subscribers on my YouTube this is my first series and to win a community price I need 1k subscribers and 1k views on this video
I have 450 view and 75 sub pls guys help a struggling producer and director
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by IamWonderful: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Baba kekere na your father abi? I know being slaves runs in your family..
but of all the people you chose to slave for na drug baron Tinubu
Go and cover your face in shame it's an advice!
Well I don't know any baba kekere, trying to use your family to quantify other families shows your level of ineptitude, you think every family share your family status, common, don't be mischievous and shortsighted, well I understand you are frustrated that was why you are looking for someone to blame, that is why you went ballistic on clarification, you want my sympathy, I have non to give. check your mentality first.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by able20(m): 8:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Ancestor Tinubu is a dummy politician without vision. He is still using bags of rice, recharge cards, WAEC, and cooked foods as campaign strategies in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by PrinceOfLagos: 8:14am On Apr 26, 2022
able20:
Ancestor Tinubu is a dummy politician without vision. He is still using bags of rice, recharge cards, WAEC, and cooked foods as campaign strategies in 2022.
the man na mumu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by Sonyboom765: 8:36am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu is your next president if you like wail to death and I am from the SW n. Christian too.

Salvador1:
Re: Tinubu Donates 1800 Bags Of Rice To Kano And Non To South West - Photo by LagosEmir: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2022
The Norths are more special to Tinubu than Yoruba
Yoruba are slaves to Tinubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Gives Conditions To Support Atiku’s Presidential Ambition / If PDP Picks Okowa, They Have Lost Support Of Wike, Makinde And Fayose / Asari Dokubo In Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.