Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Uefa Champions League Update: Man City Vs Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uefa Champions League Update: Man City Vs Real Madrid (299 Views)

£80M Bid For Maguire, #dybala Swap Deal Update | Man United Transfer News / Uefa Europa League Update / Nigerian League Update And Table Standing: Week 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Update: Man City Vs Real Madrid by NaijaBookings: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Pep Guardiola: "Today, defensively, the Manchester City back-four was not good enough." #UCL

Pep Guardiola on Kyle Walker and John Stones’ availability vs Real Madrid in the #UCL:

"I don't know if Kyle will arrive, and John will be difficult too."

Special Markets

Manchester City - Real Madrid

@ 1.81
� 766056

Away team Ov 1.5 goal
Yes @ 3.95
� 766057

Away win either half
Yes @ 3.26
� 766058

Goals in both halves
Yes @ 1.61
� 766059

Yellow cards Ov 3.5
766060 - 1.67

Bet responsibly with NaijaBet.com

It's almost IMPOSSIBLE for Alaba & Casemiro to be back in time to play Manchester City. #UCL

Ferland Mendy is back! #UCL 

Kyle walker and john stones might also miss the game against Real Madrid. #UCL

#UCL facts:

-Last time Real Madrid played Manchester City in the semifinals, they ended up winning the competition.

-Last time Villarreal played in the semifinals, they faced an English team and lost, and in the end a Spanish team won the competition.

Carlo Ancelotti: "There are two teams in the semi-finals that no one expected to be there, they are Real Madrid and Villarreal."

"I remember what the press was saying at the beginning of the season and I always said we will fight until the end."

Carlo Ancelotti: "The defense will have an important role in tonight's match. When City has possession of the ball, you can't just look at them, you have to take the ball from them and then take advantage of the opportunity."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Mendy is fine. We have doubts about Alaba and Casemiro. We will know soon if they will play or not."

Carlo Ancelotti: "It will be an open match. We are happy that we are three games away from winning the title. We will face a strong team so my feelings are mixed."

Carlo Ancelotti: "Today we will fight to be in the final."

(1) (Reply)

LIVE@STREAM-TV]] Facupfinal: Liverpool Vs Chelsea Live Stream / Throw Back Of How Jay Jay Okocha Dribble Oliver Kahn (crying) / Chelsea Plotting Double Move To Sign 115m$ Star From Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.