Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her (2899 Views)

Call To Bar: Kanayo O. Kanayo's Kinsmen Came To Congratulate Him: Pics & Video / LAX Buys A Multi-million Naira House / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant For A Very Wealthy Man! Colleagues Congratulate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her by FinnMann(m): 7:37am On Apr 26, 2022
Hi what's up I'm a Nigerian youtube VLOGGER.

And recently seyi Shay just gave birth to her first ever baby which is very nice IMPORTANT and exiting.

Alot of popular people have been visiting her to congregate her in her house that mere people like myself can't get access to so I've made the decision to sneake into her house without any invite or prior knowledge of my coming so I can also congratulate her for giving birth to her new born baby. I think this will be a nice video Idea for my channel but since seyi shay is such a big Nigerian celebrity there will be alot of security and I stand a chance to get arrested since I'm not going there with any invite plus seyi shay has never met me before in her life time.

The video to show how everything happens is still on the process of making so please share this post to your friends on Facebook, whatsapp every where you know you can share this post to so I will have the courage to make this video.

And the video when Ready will be Uploaded to my YouTube channel named alternativepumpkin.

Thanks.
Re: I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her by TheWolfen(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2022
U sneak enter where?
U be thief?

2 Likes

Re: I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
FinnMann:
Hi what's up I'm a Nigerian youtube VLOGGER.

And recently seyi Shay just gave birth to her first ever baby which is very nice IMPORTANT and exiting.

Alot of popular people have been visiting her to congregate her in her house that mere people like myself can't get access to so I've made the decision to sneake into her house without any invite or prior knowledge of my coming so I can also congratulate her for giving birth to her new born baby. I think this will be a nice video Idea for my channel but since seyi shay is such a big Nigerian celebrity there will be alot of security and I stand a chance to get arrested since I'm not going there with any invite plus seyi shay has never met me before in her life time.

The video to show how everything happens is still on the process of making so please share this post to your friends on Facebook, whatsapp every where you know you can share this post to so I will have the courage to make this video.

And the video when Ready will be Uploaded to my YouTube channel named alternativepumpkin.

Thanks.

Wetin u dey find about? Na why e good to buy CHAIRS THAT HELP YOU SIT OUTSIDE PPL'S BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
This guy doesn’t receive attention in the real world. Eya, poor kid.

1 Like

Re: I Sneaked Into Seyi Shay's 5million Naira House To Congratulate Her by Rexymania(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
I love seyi shay o no be small

(1) (Reply)

Tienepre Oki Repping Naija For Miss Universe / Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! (tgirl4real Add A Year Today) / Nadia Buhari Was An Alcoholic At Age 11(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.