Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Open Letter To Every 9-5 Worker Who Will Like To Get An Extra Source Of Income - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Every 9-5 Worker Who Will Like To Get An Extra Source Of Income (158 Views)

Three Men Charged For Lynching Sex Worker Who Kept Quaran In Lagos Brothel / Chauvin Trial: Store Worker Who Received The Alleged Counterfeit $20 Bill From F / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Every 9-5 Worker Who Will Like To Get An Extra Source Of Income by AKINOLA1000(m): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2022
AN OPEN LETTER TO EVERY 9-5 WORKER WHO WILL LIKE TO GET AN EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME.

Getting a side hustle/Extra source of income in Nigeria today is no longer an option but a necessity for survival.

What do you do after the close of your work?

What do you do during short breaks at work?

In that little salary you’re earning do you eat it up all or you sow certain portion of it?

Do you know that only those that sow will actually reap something later on, before getting your B.sc or HND you sow hundreds of thousands, and even time, someone who didn't sow any of these cant wake up tomorrow and get a B.sc or HND, just like the way a farmer can’t go on a harvest mission if he didn't plant anything?

my question now is out of the little you're getting as salary how many portion of it are you sowing, When I mean sowing here, I mean how many are you using to develop and upgrade yourself? how many portion of your salary are you using to get more knowledge? How many portion are you using to run that side hustle business?

How long will you continue to wake up by 5/6am and getting home in the evening sorely depending on and waiting for the month to come to end before having cashflow

How will you afford that super cool lifestyle you've always craved for with this?

More reason you need to get started with a side hustle today.

But since you're in a working organization already the best type of side hustle to start is actually a side hustle that won't require much presence or the one that can be done remotely.

But good news….Do you know what?

The Internet already made this possible.
You can start to make a whole lot of money today on the internet with no disruption of your regular day-to-day activities.

There are several ways to get started but as a 9-5 worker what I will highly recommend for you is the Amazon KDP (kindle direct publishing), mehn this is a super passive income stream and the beauty here is that you earn in Dollars, with the Naira to Dollar rate you should know what that means, imagine yourself securing an extra $500 from a side hustle and this is not a fallacy, its the truth

Amazon KDP is a branch of Amazon that deals with the publishing of books, but guess what?, some like you, someone like me can upload books on Amazon even with no prior book writing knowledge or Publishing experience, I will show you how at the end of this.

When Publishing on Amazon KDP, you have the right to fix any price you want to sell your book so let's say you made just 1 book and fix your price to be $3 and you make 2 sales on a daily basis, that's $6 right, don't forget amazon have millions of website visitors, so 2 sales a day is just small thing, but let's go back $6 per day in 30 days will be cool $180 dollars from just one book, you could create more than a book on the Kindle store

Reading till this stage really shows that you're interested in getting a side hustle and starting Amazon KDP, I won't leave you here like this too, I will give you access to watch a FREE introductory video about Amazon KDP by Nigeria’s number one KDP expert, the video is of high-value content actually and it will go off the internet soon if you want to get this introductory class, follow the link below now to gain access.

https://supereasyincome.com.ng/amazonkdpfreevideoreport

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin: Message To Oyomesi, Makinde / Na Dis One Come Make Una Send Me Finally, Na Waa For Una Oo" - Yul Replies Fans / To All Muslim Nairalanders (Happy Eid Ul Fitr).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.