Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly (483 Views)

US Warns Against Allowing Chinese Military Base In Solomon Islands, / Last Real Pictures Of Zelensky Before Fleeing Ukraine For Poland / Irma Aftermath On U.S. Virgin Islands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bn365: 9:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Transpose Ukraine for the Solomon Islands, and the US narrative of "national sovereignty" shifts dramatically.
Ukraine had every right to join NATO, request military bases, and be weaponized against foreign aggression, but the Solomon Islands, which are close to Australia, should not even consider such a move.

1 Like

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bigpicture001: 9:16am On Apr 26, 2022
Did the US invade Solomon island..?

They only frowned and warns the island of the dangers of getting china close to the island
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by SIRTee15: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
If USA or Australia invade Solomon island, I will be the first to condemn it just like I condemned Russia invasion of Ukraine.
They can sanction all they want but they should not invade.
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bn365: 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Of course, the US owns the sovereign right to decide who other countries should be close to, otherwise, there's a price to pay, right?

bigpicture001:
Did the US invade Solomon island..?

They only frowned and warns the island of the dangers of getting china close to the island

5 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bn365: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Russia warned Ukraine for years, so, the Solomon islands still have some years before they get to a full-blown attack

SIRTee15:
If USA or Australia invade Solomon island, I will be the first to condemn it just like I condemned Russia invasion of Ukraine.
They can sanction all they want but they should not invade.

2 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by realstars: 9:45am On Apr 26, 2022
They are pushing to the targetade point.
The day they invade the solomon island, that is when ww3 will be officially comence.

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by slimghost(m): 9:57am On Apr 26, 2022
Lol. America is the most unprincipled and hypocritical nation on earth. So they know building bases on countries borders threatens their territorial integrity?.
Yet they have been doing this to Russia while expecting them to keep mute?.
Slava Russo!!

7 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by God1000(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2022
The truth is that America doesn't want China and Russia to expand much, this is a potential threat to US global dominance and they won't allow it
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Pierocash(m): 10:05am On Apr 26, 2022
Can you now see how stupid and hypocritical this United Snake of America is. They are kicking against what they were promoting against Russia. And stupid Zelensky made himself and once beautiful Ukraine a pawn in the chess game

Russia shouldn't pity them anymore,they should level Ukraine to non existent.

So is Solomon Island not a sovereign state to determine its own association abi?...

Useless bulllies

3 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by VictorUSA(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2022
Only an unintelligent clown would compare the situation in Solomon Island and Ukraine.Did Australia invade SI for considering hosting Chinese Military Base?

1 Like

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bigpicture001: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2022
bn365:

Of course, the US owns the sovereign right to decide who other countries should be close to, otherwise, there's a price to pay, right?

Solomon island is in the Australia continent not in the Americas
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Dvdpity: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Only an unintelligent clown would compare the situation in Solomon Island and Ukraine.Did Australia invade SI for considering hosting Chinese Military Base?
Pig

4 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by VictorUSA(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dvdpity:

Pig
Bros whats the matter wiv you? Cause I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by bn365: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
The United States claims they have the right to "protect" its allies.

bigpicture001:

Solomon island is in the Australia continent not in the Americas
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Ruggedniggaone: 12:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
you reason like a pig go and help Ukraine ode

3 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by leobergy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Bros whats the matter wiv you? Cause I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.

Swine

2 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by VictorUSA(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
you reason like a pig go and help Ukraine ode
I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.I'm entitled to my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don't understand the reason behind this misguided comment.I'm entitled to my opinion.
@victorUSA, you do not understand as you claim, but your first statement is usually bile for a child like you. You come online and call people who are most probably older than you “unintelligent clowns”. Make your input known without throwing insults. Mind you, this should not even be your discourse, getting admission should be your priority. Get your priorities right,.
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Svlla: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
America cannot stop Russia and China from expanding their influence and exerting themselves on the global space.

Also, neither the US or AU will invade Solomon Island. Mark this space. It will never happen because of any reasons now

The US will refrain from its aggression towards other 3rd countries for fear of a proxy war with Russia and China which will cost Washington alot. Russia and China is ready to arm any country that wants to stand up against western imperialism to the teeth

See what's happening in West Africa now

4 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by VictorUSA(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
skoskosko:

@victor USA, you do not understand as you claim, but your first statement is usually bile for a child like you. You come online and call people who are most probably older than you “unintelligent clowns”. Make your input known without throwing insults. Mind you, this should not even be your discourse, getting admission should be your priority. Get your priorities right,.
How many teenagers knows about international politics as much as I do?
Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
How many teenagers knows about international politics as much as I do?
It’s not wrong being a teenager, and your knowledge of international politics shows you are an intelligent one at that. I am also not against your choice of judgment. Politics will always be either for or against. Reason there will always be ayes and nays, alliances and oppositions. However, limit your bile! You are quick to throw insults, how hard can it be to make your points? It is same for all pro US actors online, when presented with a superior argument, instead of learning, you hear things like; poootin zombie, loonatic, idiots, if they give you US and Russia visa, which will you take? Like the insults is designed to make them intelligent. You were the first to throw tantrums on this very thread and when they started calling you a pig, you claimed victimization.

3 Likes

Re: Transpose Ukraine For Solomon Islands And The US Narrative Shifts Significantly by VictorUSA(m): 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
skoskosko thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Reduce Pump Prices Of Fuel / Ghanaian President Addressing The Nation Economic Woes / This Is Nairobi, Kenya's Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.