Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. (1206 Views)

Results Yet To Arrive From LGAs As Lagos Opens Collation Centre / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / Aisha Buhari Smiling At Her Husband, President Buhari As They Arrive From Saudi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 9:19am On Apr 26, 2022
The Anambra International Airport Cat.9 fire station three(3) Hi-Tech Ziegler Z6 Fire Trucks have arrived.

Remember Willie Obiano (Former Governor of Anambra State) ordered state-of-the-art fire trucks and avio bridge for the airport. The avio bridge has also arrive Nigeria to be procured to Anambra soon.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by successmatters(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Let's use this opportunity to thank Mr Peter Obi for setting up the working design of Anambra state and choosing a successor that can implement his blueprint.

Let's also thank Willie Obiano for following up with the dreams of the good people of Anambra state till this stage, we already know the capacity of Chukwuma Soludo, so no worries.

Let's use this opportunity to laugh at haters who has been having heart attacks and panic traumas while seeing the steady rise of Igboland to the very top. While we pity their conditions, we wish that the hate they have in their minds consume them.

No matter how you outsiders promote the fake Simon Ekpa and whoever that is causing trouble with the invaders, we continue to move higher than your reach, you will soon make mistakes and the world will see the faces of those causing problems in Igboland just to blame it on IPOB.

Anambra and the whole Igboland on the up up, haters can continue.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 9:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Delivered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 9:21am On Apr 26, 2022
In addition to the ones already functioning at the airport. There are now 5 modern fire trucks at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by ghettokid1(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Biafra Amaka biko
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by ghettokid1(m): 9:23am On Apr 26, 2022
successmatters:
M
space booker1
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by successmatters(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2022
ghettokid1:
space booker1

grin
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Blackfire(m): 9:30am On Apr 26, 2022
Ordinary water tanker... for a local uncompleted unlicensed airport is now an achievement...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2022
Blackfire:
Ordinary water tanker... for a local uncompleted unlicensed airport is now an achievement...

I can feel your pain.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by successmatters(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2022
Blackfire:

Let's welcome the haters, we pity you.
Maybe your tears will fill the tanks and serve as water to douse flames in the airport grin

Some of these crying folks knows their own governors can never build any airport even in the next 600 years and yet they keep hating instead of praising big achievements.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by VictorUSA(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2022
See what they are celebrating as if they something too good to present.
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by ghettokid1(m): 9:37am On Apr 26, 2022
successmatters:

grin
Gold digger cool cool I catch u tongue tongue
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by successmatters(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:

Show us your own state built airport for comparison or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by ghettokid1(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2022
VictorUSA:
Afonja onye ofe spotted

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by tollyboy5(m): 11:01am On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Are you from Lagos ? When are you going back to your state ?
Yes I'm from Lagos and sanwo-olu is my state governor, any issues?
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

Your ancestors would be so ashamed of you to deny them is easily

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by tollyboy5(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Your ancestors would be so ashamed of you to deny them is easily
Maybe I'm the wrong person grin . Try quoting the right person. My ancestors are royal blood.
We still hold our legacy
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by mrvitalis(m): 11:09am On Apr 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

Maybe I'm the wrong person grin . Try quoting the right person. My ancestors are royal blood.
We still hold our legacy
Na so we dey here check am na one village for ekiti this one from

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by tollyboy5(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Na so we dey here check am na one village for ekiti this one from
Abi na. Nobody come from Lagos, no natives na just bush until developers com develop the bush, Shior!
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
The fastest dominating airport....

Anambra International Airport today

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Chikeluba25(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anambra Airport 26April 2022

Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by successmatters(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
tollyboy5:

Every person from South West is from Lagos, nobody wan bear the shame of agreeing to be from an underdeveloped region grin
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by tollyboy5(m): 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
successmatters:

Every person from South West is from Lagos, nobody wan bear the shame of agreeing to be from an underdeveloped region grin
Whatever
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by iluvdonjazzy: 8:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Federal government (ministry of Interior) please purchase 774 of this kind of fire truck �� to each of the Local Government in Nigeria and you have within 6 months to do that, is that ok?
Re: Anambra Airport Ziegler Z6 Arrive From Germany. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is the type of things Nigerians are always happy about

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Please I'm Begging You, Vote For Me, You Won't Regret It / Nigerian Leaders Who Have Visited No 10 Downing Street In The Past / Hidden Reason Why Rema Wasn't Featured On Overdose|Don Jazzy Is Heavily Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.