Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial (6756 Views)

11 High-Profile Abductions Of Schoolchildren After Chibok Tragedy / Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Why $30m Didn't Protect Nigerian Pupils After Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by anonimi: 2:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

I thought Buhari the messiah came to rescue them from the clutches of Boko Haram. Buhari is the greatest scam of all time. Idiotic useless president

Scam helped by Oby Ezekwesili and her BBOG propagandists who have turned deaf & dumb since 2015

1 Like

Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by a2d3rew(m): 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
ghettokid1:
its a lie.. Chibok is now a safe heaven, baba have secured everywhere 4 us
who tell u is safe?, I'm in chibok local government,I was born there,all what is happening I'm also victim of all this,what he talk here is Truly, two weeks ago Boko Haram invite our village who knows,abi u know it?, Am not even inside the local government but I was in The village,
We can't build houses again we can't sleep at home, always inside Bush we are sleeping,we become lake animals , don't be witness while u no see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by anonimi: 2:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Buhari failed Nigeria on security
Osinbajo failed on economy

ThiefNuibu failed with his packaging of dead vegetable as strongman General.

Emergingnation:
Flashback: How Bola Tinubu spoke highly of Buhari in 2015, named PDP ‘Poverty Development Party

National leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu had during the presidential campaign in 2015, referred to President Muhammadu Buhari as the only solution for the security and economic challenges facing Nigeria.

During a mega presidential rally, the former governor of Lagos State recalled how some powerful nations in the world returned to army generals when they were challenged, saying “Major General Buhari would revive Nigeria’s economy”.

He named the current opposition People’s Democratic Party, PDP as the “Poverty Development Party saying they had nothing to offer.

His words at the time were; “Every nation has a period of their own challenges, when America was challenged, they turned to one great man, their ex-military general, General Eisenhower. When the French were challenged, they turned to their general, Charles de Gaulle.

“When Britain was challenged, they turned to their general. Today, Nigeria is economically and physically challenged so we turn to General Muhammadu Buhari. He is the right man for the job. If you talk about military experience, he has it abundantly, he has courage, simplicity, he has it abundantly.

“If you talk about great determination, a combination of vision and ability to perform, honesty and integrity, he has it abundantly.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/01/flashback-how-bola-tinubu-spoke-highly-of-buhari-in-2015-named-pdp-poverty-development-party/

1 Like

Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by anonimi: 2:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rihag:
God have mercy on Nigeria

Without your own work, please how is God going to help our country?
Is faith without works not dead

1 Like

Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by owiko(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
And the electorates are about to repeat the same mistakes they made in 2015. It is well with us as a country
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by a2d3rew(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
I'm also victim, what was speaking here
Is true , I was in the village, I see with my eyes,I run, my sister was kidnapping,,all our houses was burn,we are sleeping lake animals inside Bush,
Is there any one hear our crying? No, only God, there will come and bark everything at our houses,who care about us? We leave everything to God, God will fight for us.
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by NaijaCars4sale: 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is really sad
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by a2d3rew(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
How do we know that?
Many many fake news has popup after the incident.
is not lie, I'm witness, i was in chibok local government,mifa is my village, I'm victim, many of the point here happening in my own village.
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by Shikini: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sad
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by SeeItSayIt: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Buhari has released all of them o pls. Ask Seun, he knows the details
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by Elidrisy20: 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
In naija presently, even those in graveyards are no save
Re: Eight Years After, Chibok Still Unsafe - Punch Editorial by membranus: 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
a2d3rew:
who tell u is safe?, I'm in chibok local government,I was born there,all what is happening I'm also victim of all this,what he talk here is Truly, two weeks ago Boko Haram invite our village who knows,abi u know it?, Am not even inside the local government but I was in The village,
We can't build houses again we can't sleep at home, always inside Bush we are sleeping,we become lake animals , don't be witness while u no see.

That's terrible.

We are all praying for solution, but one thing I am sure of is that the solution is not coming from this present crop of polithiefcians looting the country.

Maybe the military will provide a better alternative.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ra / Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? / Entire Yoruba Land Turns Out To Welcome Jonathan again, This Time In Oshogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.