Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion (12630 Views)

FG Can’t Continue To Subsidise Electricity — Power Minister, Adebayo Adelabu / Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2022
Former governor of Anambra State and Presidential aspirant in the 2023 general election, Mr. Peter Obi has said Nigerians cannot continue to live in mutual suspicion.

He said such situation had denied the nation of having best hands in governance.

He preached love among the citizens, irrespective of religious and political background, saying that was the only way the nation can develop.

Obi, who is seeking to contest the presidential election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2023, spoke at while inaugurating Peter Obi Support Network, (POSN) National and Zonal Coordinators in Abuja on Monday.

He added that mistrust among the elite and the political class was the bane of the nation’s lack of good leadership which was also responsible for the lack of development.

He said, “we can’t continue to live in mutual suspicion of each other in this country; we must love each other; we must build a country where everybody is treated fairly, equally and justly.

There is nothing to share again, let’s start taking people out of poverty, once you are able to take people out of poverty, you can go home and rest.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/26/2023-nigerians-cant-continue-to-live-in-mutual-suspicion-peter-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1650963386

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Rastaramsey(m): 10:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Thats what's up mah niggarr...

I like what he said.....

My concern is that, can he do what he said there
Politicians are known to have a sugar-coated mouth grin grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Jostoman: 11:11am On Apr 26, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Thats what's up mah niggarr...

I like what he said.....

My concern is that, can he do what he said there
Politicians are known to have a sugar-coated mouth grin grin
yes he will 100% sure

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Jostoman: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2022
Obi is coming in 2023

Igbo people please go and get your PVC.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Aidejay(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2022
One thing about guilty people is how they suspect everyone. Suspicion always haunts the guilty mind. - Shakespeare.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by DontBullshitMe: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2022
Lift people out of poverty through what? Handouts?

This country CAN NEVER develop or grow unless we become heavily industrialised, slow down population growth, remove petrol subsidy, remove tertiary education subsidy.

Can Peter Obi do any of the above?

If he can, I pray he wins

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Hextor(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by BESTScientist1: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
If this guy and oshibajo are flag bearers problem go dey with chosing..... I can assure you yorubas love Peter Obi all he needs is a strong, loving northern deputy. My fellow Yoruba Prof, also has my likes but this will be a strong one

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by colorsofrainbow: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
Obi for you.
Obi for me.
Obi for all.

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by RaptObserver: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
That is the new world order. Even Americans usually answer knock on the door with a gun
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by SIMONEKPA7: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
smiley
Peter Obi is a Sabo. Time for you to come and be the first president of Biafra, land of the rising sun.
Say no to Igbo presidency. No Igbo son will vote and be voted for in the Zoo

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by nony43(m): 11:19am On Apr 26, 2022
According to Peter Obi, six northern commissioners of police served when he was the governor all of them are from the north, he never requested for a particular commissioner like others do. Two were from. Adamawa, two from Kano, one from Taraba, one from Kebbi. His ADC was Idris from Kano.

Hell Rufai said he is a tribal bigot, Hell Rufai should tell Nigerians one Igbo man that served in his state.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by HappyCanadian: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Somebody tell me when is the primaries and quote me if he wins for heavy giveaway

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Umueme: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
This man is sooo.....This are people who can move our country forward not agberos like Wike or ancestors like.......... Others have been going around, making threats and promises, without giving a single speech on policies that can move the nation forward.......reminds me when he (Obi) flopped Osibanjo in the 2019 election debate..... Osibanjo too is smart, but since he served with Bubu he is a no no

#My_Opinion

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Obi is a goal.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by tollyboy5(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
grin obi is a good man but osinbajo and tinubu will be beneficial to Lagos State .

Every Igbo should start thinking this way also. You know very large percentage of IGBOS lives in SW and do lot of business here. You send the proceed back home to develop your home town and take care of your parents.

Despite the fact that we suffer from almost zero electricity in Lagos, we still try to push our business forward.

Osinbajo or Tinubu president will give Lagos the power to generate her own stable power supply to boost business activities.

Other state like rivers will key into this also

Obi presidency might be another escuse for failure because IGBOS will defend him sighting buhari and Obasanjo as the genesis.

An osinbajo or Tinubu presidency will favor Lagos and also favor Igbo Hausa and Yorubas together because we all own Lagos and contribute immensely to her development.

God bless you all

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by excomarow(m): 11:20am On Apr 26, 2022
Empty promises...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by dynicks(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Guess who's COMING!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by WibusJaga: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Indeed mutual suspicion got to an all-time highest under Buhari's government & it will take a very good leader to restore the mutual trust, else the country is doomed for balkanisation sooner or later.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Moferere: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Obi preached Love?
The love he didn't extend to members of pentecostal churches and Islamic communities during his reign.

Obi who couldn't preach love to his IPoB brothers who are killing policemen and fulani cows undecided

Some people will come to National stage to claim holier than thou

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by vajisip153: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by vajisip153: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by JohnieWalker12(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
Because of you Peter Eluemunor Obi. I must get my PVC

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by yanabasee(m): 11:22am On Apr 26, 2022
The best incoming president..... Best at its finest..... Youthful and energetic...

Smart and could make Osinbajo stutter "where were we" on a live broadcast....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by Bannedidiot(f): 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu for president. Who is peter obi?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion by nbandit: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2022
yeah right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alhaji Dahiru Mangal: The Profile Of Yar'adua’s Buddy And Nigeria's Richest Cros / UK MP Calls For Recognition Of Biafra Agitation / 2019: Don’t Seek Re-election, Sowore Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.