Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Soludo's Silence To Islamic Banking Does That Mean For Or Against - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Silence To Islamic Banking Does That Mean For Or Against (499 Views)

Does That Mean Buhari’s Cows Do Use Condoms? PICTURES. / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo's Silence To Islamic Banking Does That Mean For Or Against by doublekay: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2011
for a while now, wit the increasing tension that islamic banking is raising and the accusation and counter accusation that the former cbn governor was the original architect of the controversial islamic banking. I think its hightime the charles soludo speaks up not only to clear his name but also to help clear the air or dont we think so
Re: Soludo's Silence To Islamic Banking Does That Mean For Or Against by Jarus(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2011
No top-rate Economic analyst, anywhere in the world, will speak against Islamic banking. The maximum you can hear is call for more enlightenments of ignorant foks that are making it a fuss in Nigeria when it is already operative in more than 75 countries in the world.

So sit there and think Soludo is ignorat like many of you.
Re: Soludo's Silence To Islamic Banking Does That Mean For Or Against by RoadStar: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2011
To be honest , I have no interest in islamic or pagan banking or what ever.
But I only hope there is equality in the waythe cbn treats islamic banking.

For example are the said banks allowed to borrow on interest from cbn?
If they do then they are contradictory.

If they borrow without interest then I would not blame peeps who cry foul .

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ahmed To Commission 13 Electrification Projects / American Varsity To Honour Oshiomhole! / Abia Assembly To Allow Public Participation In Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.