Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,088 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form (323 Views)

Nigerians Send ₦1, ₦2, ₦50 Etc, To APC Presidential Aspirant, Adamu Garba / Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / Adamu Garba: 'To Those Celebrating The Death Of Attahiru, I Have A News For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form by auba123: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Somedays ago, a presidential aspirant, under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adamu Garba appealed for funds from Twitter users in order to purchase the presidential form of the party at the cost of N100 million.

In a series of tweets on Saturday, Garba urged Nigerians to fund his project in order to foster a sense of patriotism for the country.

This appeal comes despite his tenuous relationship with tweeps over his support of the APC-led Federal Government during the 2020 #EndSARS protests.

He continued, “100M for the form is insensitive, but our collective contribution to get this form will send a strong signal that we care about Nigeria”.

Some Nigerians has been donating but the denomination is nothing to write home about.

See photos below…

Source: https://2023.ng/?p=115
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form by auba123: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
See more….

Source: https://2023.ng/?p=115
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form by habsydiamond(m): 1:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
How I go take collect am back with interest... I no dey do anything free oo.. Probability say he no even win primary even high.. Not to say he go pay back if become president.. Make I use my money buy egg chop jare. At least that one go give me blood.

Re: Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form by Felimax(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
That serves him right but the ungrateful man will forget to appreciate them for their willful donation.

I will rather set the money ablaze! Kobo, he nor go see from me.
Re: Nigerians Donates ₦1,₦2,₦50 To APC Presidential Aspirant,adamu Garba To Get Form by Mynd44: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022

(1)

Workers In Abia State Polytechnic Are Owed 34 Months Of Salary Arrears--Uchita / Beware Of All Apc Members Declaring For President. / BREAKING: Airlines Announce Shutdown As Aviation Fuel Hits N700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.