Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,273 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri (2394 Views)

I Acknowledge Bola Tinubu As Nigeria President : Reno Omokri / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Emeka Emekesiri: Biafra Should Be A Region In Nigeria — Founder Of Original IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Don’t you want Biafra again ?

You have already leaked your entire Game Plan
Sure I want Biafra
Don't yorubas want oduduwa republic ?

1 Like

Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Miracle2022: 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
omenka:
In 2011 and 2015 when Jonathan contested and they campaigned and voted massively for him, it was the turn of South South according to his "zoning" agreement.

You see, one thing these Igbos on the forum seem not to understand is, no one is fooled by their shenanigans, except of course they themselves.
don't mind them, they thought blackmailing other tribes will give them the highest job.
If there is zoning,then there shouldn't be anything like general election, we should only choose from political zones after every 4 years, instead of wasting billions to conduct an election that we already know the zone that will produce the president.

1 Like

Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sure I want Biafra
Don't yorubas want oduduwa republic ?

Our Fathers fought and died for One Nigeria

On one Nigeria we stand

God Almighty has great plans for all Nigerians including Igbos
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 5:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Our Fathers fought and died for One Nigeria

On one Nigeria we stand

God Almighty has great plans for all Nigerians including Igbos
Yes we have seen how y treat the one Nigeria Igbos that would make people like me have change of heart lmao

Igbos are the problem of Biafra ...after 2023 after you guys bleep them up maybe the one Nigeria Igbos eye would be open

With majority of Igbos on board Nigeria is too small to stop Biafra
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Yes we have seen how y treat the one Nigeria Igbos that would make people like me have change of heart lmao

Igbos are the problem of Biafra ...after 2023 after you guys bleep them up maybe the one Nigeria Igbos eye would be open

With majority of Igbos on board Nigeria is too small to stop Biafra

Please kindly show us your map of Biafra
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by gidgiddy: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
The same Reno who a few days ago endorsed Atiku Abubakar, from the the North East Region that produced Boko haram?

He is not too worried about the Region that produced a deadly terrorist group that has killed thousands, but is worried about the Region that "lynches people online "

I laugh in Chinese
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Please kindly show us your map of Biafra
Biafra is Igbo only nation we don't need minorities oga
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Biafra is Igbo only nation we don't need minorities oga

Good
Please show us the map of Biafra
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Lol oya name one statement ohaneze made oga I dare you

Nnamdi kanu leader of Igbos ?
Your uncle in London that was arrested ayinka grandson is now Yoruba leader ?
Out of all the Northern and Southerner Presidential aspirants that have put their hats on the ring, why is it only Tinubu and Osinbajo that Ohaneze see to ask to step down.

https://www.nairaland.com/7080450/ohanaeze-why-tinubu-osinbajo-should
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Heavensent01(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
what Reno must do to get sense, be open, stop antagonizing southeast candidacy because of Atiku dollars

Reno is an influential idiot that think his social media talk hold anything in the reality of politics
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
DMerciful:
The hate of Igbos did not start today, Nnamdi Azikiwe was just shortsighted to bring Igbos to Nigeria in this manner.
It wasn't just shortsightedness but greed. He wanted to rule over all the tribes in Nigeria that's why he challenged Awolowo, the man who saw tomorrow and wanted a seccession clause in the constitution..
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Out of all the Northern and Southerner Presidential aspirants that have put their hats on the ring, why is it only Tinubu and Osinbajo that Ohaneze see to ask to step down.

https://www.nairaland.com/7080450/ohanaeze-why-tinubu-osinbajo-should
Because south west has had 8 years even yorubas elders said same how is that a provocative statement ?
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Christistruth00:

Good
Please show us the map of Biafra
The people would determine their map oga ...map is irrelevant the people are what's important

Focus on your Yoruba people
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Because south west has had 8 years even yorubas elders said same how is that a provocative statement ?
Rubbish. Buhari, a Fulani man is the outgoing President. How come didn't Ohaneze attack Atiku who's also a Fulani man and he's aspiring for President?
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Lovelive: 6:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Great ! You are a fast learner.

VoteTinubu2023:
I personally don't have anything against people who push their candidates for various political reasons. Just try to be civil, diplomatic and respectful. Sadly, some supporters lack all these, they believe once their candidate is not elected, Nigerians will suffer and starve which is a big lie.

By the way : Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Share

Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by ChoCho54(f): 7:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
helinues:

Like Kanu is the face of Igbo race bah?
Yes.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by christistruth01: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

The people would determine their map oga ...map is irrelevant the people are what's important

Focus on your Yoruba people

Map of Biafra is very relevant

Please show it to us
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 7:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
christistruth01:

Map of Biafra is very relevant

Please show it to us
Relevant to who ? There is no map of Biafra none , any map of Biafra u see are mere projections ...it's the people that would by referendum determine their map simple
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Mkpurumiriaddic(f): 7:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
I disagree with omocry on this one,what they need to do is to curse and abuse Northerners more.abuse Fulani,abuse hausa,abuse Yoruba and ijaws as well.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Saying Awolowo wanted seccession clause but Zik said no makes Awolowo weak. Besides, we dont even use the 1960 constitution so even if it carries seccession clause, how useful is it in the dustbin? The 1960 constitution recognizes parliamentary system and regions, are we doing those today?
Perfectbeing:
It wasn't just shortsightedness but greed. He wanted to rule over all the tribes in Nigeria that's why he challenged Awolowo, the man who saw tomorrow and wanted a seccession clause in the constitution..
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by christistruth01: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:

Relevant to who ? There is no map of Biafra none , any map of Biafra u see are mere projections ...it's the people that would by referendum determine their map simple

You are not yet ready
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
christistruth01:

You are not yet ready
You and your opinion doesn't matter
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
DMerciful:
Saying Awolowo wanted seccession clause but Zik said no makes Awolowo weak. Besides, we dont even use the 1960 constitution so even if it carries seccession clause, how useful is it in the dustbin? The 1960 constitution recognizes parliamentary system and regions, are we doing those today?
I don't even know what you're trying to say here.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by DMerciful(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
You know but pretending not to know. We do not use the 1960 or 1963 constitution so even if they carry seccession clause, its useless in the dustbin.
Perfectbeing:
I don't even know what you're trying to say here.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Perfectbeing(m): 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
DMerciful:
You know but pretending not to know. We do not use the 1960 or 1963 constitution so even if they carry seccession clause, its useless in the dustbin.
Was it in 1960 that Zik rejected Awolowo's clause.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by christistruth01: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
DMerciful:

Why do you think that there is no Secession Clause in the Constitution ?
The Northerners decided they liked it that way after they took power in the 1966 Coup it kept them all powerful without Consequences

It made Ojukwu's Biafran War unconstitutional
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Idiko1: 11:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
BSdetective:

Before any region can produce the President, its people must refine their mindset and deploy diplomacy over militancy. To be so full of venom to the extent of collectively lynching anyone online with a contrary opinion may mean the region NEVER gets the Presidency!

#TableShaker

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1518882933163102209

Laslasticlala Mynd44 Seun

I spite on any red-blooded Igbo chap who hunger for the presidency of the shithole called Nigeria. If militancy will end the shithole called Nigeria, I owe it my life.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Idiko1: 11:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
mrvitalis:
The thing about Igbo haters is that they are mostly cowards ... always Lying to themselves that I have Igbo friends ,my this is igbo rubbish

No body is asking you to make nnamdi kanu president those so called ideal Igbos u like .. people like Joe igbokwe them make them president let's see n learn

Do not pay any mind to the foolish fool. When I read about the comment accredited to Ahmadu Bello, the moronic fool such as Reno Omokri comes to mind. The jackasses keep running around with placards stating how they own the crude oil. My people say only dumbass fool does not know that the first daughter of his parent is an august visitor.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by allcomage: 1:26am On Apr 27, 2022
BSdetective:

That quote was so funny that I remember that fulani have built bridges, loved every tribe in Nigeria and continue to show love that buhari a fulani was elected and reelected for a second tenure in 2019. Every region should learn from them according to Reno.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2022
BSdetective:

Reno is not in the right position to advise anybody.
Re: What A Region Must Do To Produce President- Reno Omokri by 00FFT00(m): 1:40am On Apr 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
I personally don't have anything against people who push their candidates for various political reasons. Just try to be civil, diplomatic and respectful. Sadly, some supporters lack all these, they believe once their candidate is not elected, Nigerians will suffer and starve which is a big lie.

By the way : Remember to Vote Peter Obi 2023.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

I beg to differ regarding your sense of entitlement to tell others how to feel and behave about their personal circumstance. This is crass arrogance and stands at great variance to the Pius posture you seek to portray here.

Come to think of it, what part of the lies and vitriol Tinubu's Yoruba fan club to which you evidently belong daily dish out on this platform is civil, diplomatic, and respectful?. Why you Yorubas instantly catch bellyache at the mention of anything Igbo is beyond me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Bite The Hand That Fed You! Reno / Fight As Delegates Vote In APC Presidential Primary In Abuja (video) / LABOUR PARTY ; Clarification On Today's Court Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.