Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) (41645 Views)

Elon Musk Explains Why He Is Buying Twitter As He Appeals To Advertisers / Aliko Dangote And Schoolmates In Primary School In 1965 (Throwback Photo) / Tony Elumelu Shares His Throwback Photo (How It Started Vs How It Is Going) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Money Talks, Elon pls come and buy Nigeria

Write am 4 Twitter and trust me many will not japa!!

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 3:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
festacman:
Tell a Nigerian billionaire something like that on Twitter and get blocked for insolence. grin
That's the Nigerian mentality so poor, if na one Reno omokri that guy told to buy Twitter him for done block am finish
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by MartinsD12(m): 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I don't have anything important to say, I just got lucky and got this spot,

Anyhow don't buy itel Infinix or Tecno phones because you don't have money or because they are cheap,

They are expensive compared to other devices and they sell old phones in new cartons and containers, they are fraud,
I experienced it live,
Which Tecno you experience
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Paulianfa(m): 4:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
This man go triple in gain within a year, 95% of Naija brethren are on Tweeter.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Timoleon:
You should buy it then.
How much is it? grin
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Emmy000seun(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Pray for yourself sir, I keep hustling on my own and am the man of my league..
Bonesbreaker:
you need special prayer
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
know a Nigeriansn millionaire anything like that on Twitter and going stymied for rude
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by emmnprince(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

How much is it?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by drnoel: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:
CNN and all these Anti-Trump people including Bill Gates and Bezos have not yet recovered from the shock of Elon purchasing Twitter

Elon is not a Trump supporter. If U believe otherwise then be prepared to be surprised

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:
CNN and all these Anti-Trump people including Bill Gates and Bezos have not yet recovered from the shock of Elon purchasing Twitter
Them have not seen anything yet and they don't even have an option. I pity the radical progressive liberal leftists the most, they already screening all over the place.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 4:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
festacman:
Tell a Nigerian billionaire something like that on Twitter and get blocked for insolence. grin

Na lie!

Our people are often rude on social media. Little wonder, they get insulting clap backs.

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Pray for yourself sir, I keep hustling on my own and am the man of my league..
okey cheesy cheesy
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Hier(m): 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
FactBoyz:

Trump is finally coming back yipeeeeee
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Hier(m): 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
drnoel:

Elon is not a Trump supporter. If U believe otherwise then be prepared to be surprised

According to a Tweet by Elon Musk yesterday, he said even his greatest enemy would use Twitter freely

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by aysnoopy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
I don't have anything important to say, I just got lucky and got this spot,

Anyhow don't buy itel Infinix or Tecno phones because you don't have money or because they are cheap,

They are expensive compared to other devices and they sell old phones in new cartons and containers, they are fraud,
I experienced it live,

Which brand should we go for?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Oh how I wish he'd
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Aaay: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Oh
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Be like Elon...Hustle hard.

If you see anything you like, buy am..

If na babe, buy her cheesy

If na guy, buy him.. grin

Keep buying (Investing).

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by tonididdy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
LINTUNE:
grin motivational speakers, give it a rest..u are sounding like Twitter was sold to him at a give away price....oga rest, Twitter is not even worth up to 30b$ and he bought it for over 43b$...it's just business ok.

... And what are we supposed to do with this your added information? undecided
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Weirdgee: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Who is going to buy Nigeria please? Maybe it will be fixable.
Can a country be actually be bought?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by LogicBomb8: 10:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you sure Elon is not part of them?

I don't trust Elon at all.

There is a tactics in police work called good cop; bad cop.

During interrogation of a suspect, one police officer appears tough and evil. That's the bad cop. The other police officer appears kind and gentle. That's the good cop. Naturally, the suspect being interrogated will start trusting the good cop more without realizing that both the bad cop and good cop are working for the same goal of extracting more information from him.

I look at Elon Musk as playing the role of a good cop and playing it so well.
So who is the bad cop then?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:31am On Apr 27, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
You are funny.
What will he do with Nigeria actually?
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by bluefilm: 7:11am On Apr 27, 2022
LogicBomb8:
So who is the bad cop then?

The Satanic Bill Gates is the front man of the Bad Cop gang.

He is the one promoting of these nonsense depopulation agenda, Forced vaccination over a SCAMdemic, and Climate control nonsense.

But the person behind the screen who writes the script for all the actors to follow, both the good cops and the bad cops, is Klaus Schwab, the Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum.

1 Like

Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by luvyaself95(m): 8:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin

As my big bros will always say.

"Don't dare a rich smart crazy man"
I second you on this guy grin
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by bluefilm: 8:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Weirdgee:
Can a country be actually be bought?

grin

Nice question.

I think China has already bought so many African countries.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:43am On Apr 27, 2022
tonididdy:

... And what are we supposed to do with this your added information? undecided
learn from it,so you won't be easily decieved by motivational speakers.
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by tonididdy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
LINTUNE:
learn from it,so you won't be easily decieved by motivational speakers.
Pffff.....
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by Weirdgee: 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
bluefilm:

grin

Nice question.

I think China has already bought so many African countries.
lol
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by LogicBomb8: 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
bluefilm:

He is the one promoting of these nonsense depopulation agenda, Forced vaccination over a SCAMdemic, and Climate control nonsense.

But the person behind the screen who writes the script for all the actors to follow, both the good cops and the bad cops, is Klaus Schwab, the Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum.

Where did you about read this.. I'll like to research on it
Re: How Elon Musk Began His Journey Of Buying Twitter (throwback Photo) by seamfund: 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
bluefilm:

Klaus
Omo that guy talks like a beast. Their last meeting see as his speech and others dey ginger every government for new world order.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Wins Sierra Leone Oil Blocks Alongside Cluff Energy / CBN Devalues Naira From 155 to168 , Raises Lending Rate to13% / Fear Of Boycott Grips South African Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.