Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! (697 Views)

This Guy Makes Amazing Works Of Art Out Of Discarded Tires / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online / Please What Happened To This Guy? I Saw Him Today At Olaiya Bustop In Osogbo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Damzy101(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Stephen Akintayo is into real estate in Nigeria.
I just came across his post this afternoon grin grin shocked shocked

Lalasticlala

Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Damzy101(m): 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Klass99(f): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Samxie(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Klass99:
He waited for Elon Musk to buy Twitter, before indicating his interest to buy NL. What sort of copycat move is that?

I wondered the exact same thing.
Reminds me of impulsive shopping in stores. grin
You just buy something without thinking through carefully.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Klass99(f): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
cool
Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by Samxie(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Klass99:

Lol grin, impulsive shopping can be sweet sometimes o, if pepper rest for your account.

This one is just doing copy copy, as we used to say in primary school. In modern times na copy and paste, we go call am.

Does he even have the money or is he just making public noise?

You're so on point, and that's why I avoid Jumia or any form of window shopping around certain times of the month. grin

As for this our oga, he said he wants to turn Nairaland to "Unicon."
Na only him sabi wetin that one be o. I think he's just after the publicity, though.
Re: This Guy Is Ready To Buy Nairaland! by geeluck1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 28, 2022
I was here

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know About The New Pension / Life In Nigerian Companys / I Need You Advise. Admission In Nigeria Or Travel Europe Which 1 Make I Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.