Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Narialand Net Worth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Narialand Net Worth (268 Views)

Got Scammed Here By A Narialand / Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Hello Narialand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Narialand Net Worth by dultraray: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
It's no news that Elon Musk has bought Twitter I was discussing with a friend how each social media broke into the space with their own uniqueness and Niaraland was part of our discussion.

Then I ran into this attached tweet that increase my curiosity.

What is the estimated value of Narialand?

Re: Narialand Net Worth by davidupdate89: 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
100 million naira Is nowhere near.

It's like the best in Africa. No African forum can compete with nairaland.

Even Quora will sell in the neighborhood of $billions.

Not to talk of Africa's number one

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can A Young Boy Do With A Sum Of 200,000k / Any Reliable Shipping Services That I Can Send My Amazon Item To? / For Nigerian Affiliate Marketers Who Want To Make Their First Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.