Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Warri, In Pictures. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Warri, In Pictures. (3660 Views)

Lagos-ibadan Expressway Gridlock In Pictures / Banana Island In Pictures / The City Of Warri In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
Hi, Nairalanders!

I'm looking for pictures of Warri, as she was in the past, and is today. Warri is my town, and I'd love to see her in pictures. No doubt I can lift some off the 'net, but I'd rather see pictures, taken personally, or pictures supplied by someone you may know, from a self perspective.

I was last in Warri back in 1989, so it would be great to see if I can still relate to my town today.

Thanks all!
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
1989!you don try
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2011
olas2u:

1989!you don try

LOL. You got any pictures to share?
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2011
22 years away from home man! Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Come home man! even if its for 2 days visit - All d witches and wizards wey u dey fear don die finish since long time imo river!

1 Like

Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2011
I think the pics are online.but its an highly developed place
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^ Bro, I'm aware there will be images online. I was hoping to get some from those that live in Warri, or have at least visited, so more of a personal angle. The Google images are too impersonal!
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by DisGuy: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2011
True, seems for all the criticism lagos gets it's still the most photographed, if this was a thread about lagos, you'd be bombarded with pictures already and personal ones too!!!

Just a shame pictures from other cities are not readily available, even pictures of picturesque Calabar cant match that of Lagos!!
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by snowdrops(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Better still in video. Check this out.

[flash=480,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO2NLD2yQ04[/flash]
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2011
^^^ Familiar sounds, and vaguely familiar sights, thanks for that, Snowdrops.

Is that a video you shot personally, and how recent was it, if so?
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 11, 2011
Dont believe does pictures and videos,there are more to see than that.That is how they want to project it ,which is false,the state is richer than many African countries.
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
olas2u:

Dont believe does pictures and videos,there are more to see than that.That is how they want to project it ,which is false,the state is richer than many African countries.

Which is why I'd like to see personal photographs.

Come on, guys! There must be Waffarians on here, or Nairalanders that have travelled to Warri, and spent some time there!
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by snowdrops(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2011
Siena:

^^^ Familiar sounds, and vaguely familiar sights, thanks for that, Snowdrops.

Is that a video you shot personally, and how recent was it, if so?

I got that from youtube. Did not shoot it. I believe it is fairly recent though.

However if you want the most up to date, my humble self should be in warri in next couple of months for a wedding.
PS; better keep secret before i go alert kidnappers grin No pun intended. wink
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2011
^^^ Hehehehe! Can't wait to see your pictures. No kidnappers shall get near you in Jesus's name. smiley
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by oncolor: 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2011
Took this pictures last week

Re: Warri, In Pictures. by oncolor: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
Airport road warri on a rainy day

Re: Warri, In Pictures. by oncolor: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
More pics of Osubi airstrip, Warri

Re: Warri, In Pictures. by oncolor: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
more

Re: Warri, In Pictures. by WebSurfer(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
cool cool cool cool
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by benom(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
snowdrops:

Better still in video. Check this out.

The video was fantastic. That was Warri-Sapele, one of the major roads in the heart of Warri. I was there in January.
Thanks a million for that video.
There are very beautiful places in Warri too. Parts of Enerhen Effurun and Edjeba are beautiful.

Thanks for the video once again,  It refreshed my memory
Re: Warri, In Pictures. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2011
Loved that video, looking forward to more.

(1) (Reply)

Which Transport Company Is Best In Nigeria? / Hsmp Entry Application / Which Bus Company Is The Best From Lagos To Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.