Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) (56128 Views)

Ireti Doyle Celebrates Her 56th Birthday On Set With AY, Iyabo Ojo (Video) / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / 2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by debossng: 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
AY too black he refused to bleach
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Seequadry(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wjeu
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by kokkubabboni421(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
K
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by freesoul12: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Adron66:
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See you at the Top.

Scammer u no dey tire.. Opening different account per day.. Scamming people because ure broke.. Change ur ways bro

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
princeemmma:
so comedian too dey beef each other, instead make una join hand together to dey make us dey laugh for Nigeria....... na beef una dey beef....

This days self nothing dey make Nigeria dey laugh for comedy again, anytime i won laugh na nairaland comment

Just log in dey read comment

You must laugh......... make una dey beef go

Na una wahala ooooo

Never mind bawo grin
Olodo grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Etinosa1234:
AY don fall off... Just forming fake warri.. Even the warri guys nor send am

Too much famzing

Fall from your standard?

Between the aforementioned names, which has been doing better than him in all standards? Do you know how many record breaking films he's produced and amount raked from them?

No allow hate cover your eyes
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by kenneth348: 5:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Bovi.... Bovi
How many times did I called you
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Okobola146: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
dadavivo:
They don't have any issues with each other, it's always fans that like to see our celebrities quarrel.

Eg Wizkid and Davido fans
Ronaldo and Messi fans
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
dadavivo:
They don't have any issues with each other, it's always fans that like to see our celebrities quarrel.

Eg Wizkid and Davido fans
Yeye fans them grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Okobola146: 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
obembet:
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Unbanned me
me too o abeg. I promise to be one of your disciples like mannabbqgrils

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by samiabigail: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
princeemmma:
so comedian too dey beef each other, instead make una join hand together to dey make us dey laugh for Nigeria....... na beef una dey beef....

This days self nothing dey make Nigeria dey laugh for comedy again, anytime i won laugh na nairaland comment

Just log in dey read comment

You must laugh......... make una dey beef go

Na una wahala ooooo

grin WTF MAN grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ay wey dey always overdo

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Joshmuch: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
The boss want to buy this platform...how do you respond to it?
with that meagre amount. APC presidential form!! A decade self, Seun rejected more than that, let alone now. Thank God, nairaland is not public limited, shareholders would have been disturbing him to sell though not at 100m, not money davido will use to buy a car. Let him say 25 billion that Seun will have a rethink

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by tommy589(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Downey:
The boss want to buy this platform...how do you respond to it?

Lindaikeji is worth more than 100 million naira not to talk of nairaland. Maybe he wan lease am for three weeks angry

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
Joshmuch:
with that meagre amount. APC presidential form!! A decade self, Seun rejected more than that, let alone now. Thank God, nairaland is not public limited, shareholders would have been disturbing him to sell though not at 100m, not money davido will use to buy a girl. Let him say 25 billion that Seun will have a rethink
25 billion ko 25 Kobo ni, how many daily active users does nairaland have? How many total members with genuine account not multiple accounts? What is the total monthly revenue of nl? Una go just open mouth waaaa begin call figure.

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Lemmy123(m): 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
I just realised I've never really seen Bovi in AYs show... But BasketMouth dey go AY show well well

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
seunny4lif:

Never mind bawo grin
Olodo grin
abi make i kill myself ni grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by havenz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
If you have a job and i have a job no one will think of evil. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT. THANK YOU.

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 5:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Your case need 100 pastors, 100 Babalawos
princeemmma:
abi make i kill myself ni grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 5:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Etinosa1234:
AY don fall off... Just forming fake warri.. Even the warri guys nor send am

Too much famzing

Tell us more Oga long mouth rat!

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by sognoyolmu: 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Splashjoe98(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hit me up on 08073898161 for your social media deals at affordable rates. Boost your facebook, instagram, twitter and so many others.
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
seunny4lif:
Your case need 100 pastors, 100 Babalawos
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 6:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who is AY
The only one I know is Ayo Animasahun of HIP Tv angry
[/left][left]
Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) by Cmanforall: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
TunezMediaBlog:
Bovi reveals nature of his beef with colleague, AY while responding to questions on why he has never featured in any of his comedy concert.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc0fXDON47G/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
AY can organize..
He brings different comedians together

Are skit-makers entertaining more than stand-up comedians?

Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off / Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death