Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

H - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H (1304 Views)

How Real Is H&C Consulting And Outsourcing ? / See All Federal Government Youth Empowerment Programs In Nigeria 2018/2019 And H / Bank Tellers - Lagos & P.h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Lotusflowerbomb: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: H by Ethanuella: 10:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
That was what I was offered in 2020. I was to resume after the medicals but I felt it wasn't worth it. The CSO job comes with marketing too. You should be able to pull a number of sales for the company.

Took a course on copywriting and TEFL. It's far better than the slavery Adron homes had for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by Lotusflowerbomb: 11:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ethanuella:
That was what I was offered in 2020. I was to resume after the medicals but I felt it wasn't worth it. The CSO job comes with marketing too. You should be able to pull a number of sales for the company.

Took a course on copywriting and TEFL. It's far better than the slavery Adron homes had for me.
Haaa this is worse than my present job.

1 Like

Re: H by Kola5281(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Haaa this is worse than my present job. Just 50k and I will still have to be slapping down my foot round the city of Lagos looking for customers for them? I had my reservations about them and your comment just proved it. Thanks for narrating your experience.

Any job that involves me walking about is just a red flag. I worked in a microfinance bank as a credit officer,omoooni regretted oo. I had to resign after 3 month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by Edonnaa: 7:34am On Apr 27, 2022
Ethanuella:

What about their engineers or architect.. Do you have an idea?
Re: H by Ethanuella: 7:45am On Apr 27, 2022
Edonnaa:

What about their engineers or architect.. Do you have an idea?

No, I don't. But I know their legal representatives are well paid to an extent.
Re: H by Lotusflowerbomb: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
Kola5281:

Any job that involves me walking about is just a red flag. I worked in a microfinance bank as a credit officer,omoooni regretted oo. I had to resign after 3 month.
I swear. Like what’s a credit officer’s business in marketing now? And it’s not like they will even pay well. That’s the job I am currently doing, just that it’s not marketing and the pay is 50k and you just loll yourself to meet target to recover the loans the company has disbursed.

1 Like

Re: H by OpenheavensPC: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
Dear Nairalanders,

Pls I am invited for an interview with Adron Homes for the position of a Customer service and I would like to know their salary structure and career progression with the company.

Please it is urgent and I will appreciate your guide.

Thank you.

My friend works with Adron Homes. Currently CSO salary is 80k. You don't have to walk all around looking for customers, that is not your main job function. It is a requirement that you bring in a few customers and have inflow monthly. How you bring those customers in is your business. My friend gets all her clients via social media or people who walk in to make enquiries. She is also paid a percentage on every inflow.

2 Likes

Re: H by Kola5281(m): 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lotusflowerbomb:
I swear. Like what’s a credit officer’s business in marketing now? And it’s not like they will even pay well. That’s the job I am currently doing, just that it’s not marketing and the pay is 50k and you just loll yourself to meet target to recover the loans the company has disbursed.

Your own still better ooo, mine was 60K monthly and you go don use close to half for t.p sef....omo ehhnnnn, if vacancy dey for your side i go like apply oo

(1) (Reply)

New Thermocool Deep Freezer For Sale / Check These Out. / Ptdf Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.