Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,162 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca (1700 Views)

Bola Tinubu Visits Plateau State In Company Of Dogara And Ribadu / Tunde Badejo 70th Birthday Celebration Photos: Tinubu, Ohers Attend / PHOTOS: Tinubu Dines With Buhari At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by Buhariiswicked: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2022

PHOTOS: Tinubu, Ribadu On Pilgrimage To Mecca

By
Daily Trust
Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:08:50 GMT
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is currently on pilgrimage to Saudi Arabia.

The APC Presidential aspirant was spotted alongside some party chieftains, including Nuhu Ribadu, pioneer Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Below are some pictures

https://dailytrust.com/photos-tinubu-ribadu-on-pilgrimage-to-mecca

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by Nigerialabalaba: 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
I can see Mallam Nuhu Ribadu in d pix too o.

Jagaban 2023 na God's project for Nigeria. Na Jagaban I go vote for o.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by Justiceleague1: 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by StrongandMighty: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubu this,Tinubu that...which kind stupid people Tinubu get as supporters like this??
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by constant1960: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Make this generation do leave this earth
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by LeoDeKing: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by LeoDeKing: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
StrongandMighty:
Tinubu this,Tinubu that...which kind stupid people Tinubu get as supporters like this??
[/s]
Ask Meth clowns whose heads are permanently stuck inside Tinubu's rump sniffing his farts.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by donphilopus: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:

What's this one saying?

On Tinubu's mandate I stand.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by HomeofSolution(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
On Asiwaju mandate

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by StrongandMighty: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Ask Meth clowns whose heads are permanently stuck inside Tinubu's rump sniffing his farts.
Incoherent Rambling...
Go and suck Tinubu's dick and lick his poo like you always do!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by StrongandMighty: 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
You better join the moving Train before it's too late

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by LeoDeKing: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
StrongandMighty:

Incoherent Rambling...
Go and suck Tinubu's dick and lick his poo like you always do!
No, we don't do that, that's the relationship between Meth cannibals and athifku.

Though Emeka has nothing to do with Nigeria presidency.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
I create this one specially for my best friend FreeStuffsNG, now known as VoteTinubu2023

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by MonkeyMods(m): 6:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
This one sha look like dead body wrapped in white drapes

See who wan rule Nigerians

Ozu nwuruawu

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by Parachoko: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
On Bola Ahmed Tinubu I stand
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
Na my yeye cousin create dis one. But e funny O!

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by oloriooko(m): 7:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
set of criminals trying to con God into sanctioning their evil selfish ambitions
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by 1871na: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by 1871na: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
[/s]
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by 1871b: 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

No, we don't do that, that's the relationship between Meth cannibals and athifku.

Though Emeka has nothing to do with Nigeria presidency.
[/s]
Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by FreeStuffsNG: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
I create this one specially for my best friend FreeStuffsNG, now known as VoteTinubu2023

Re: Photos: Tinubu and Ribadu on pilgrimage to mecca by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Tinubus hater is crying like baby Bird. You never see any thing .

(1) (Reply)

2023: Gov Badaru Joins Presidential Race, Purchases N100m APC Form / Idongesit Nkangha Ring Road 3,covering 10lanes And 8lanes Road … Photos / Tweeps Welcome Oyetola’s Defeat, Say Uzodimma Is Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.