Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

₦2,290 Car Sold In Nigeria In 1974 (Throwback Photo) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ₦2,290 Car Sold In Nigeria In 1974 (Throwback Photo) (72177 Views)

All The New Nord A5 We Assembled Was Sold In Two Days - CEO, Oluwatobi Ajayi / Fuel Scarcity In 1974, See Cars In Vogue In The 70s As Nigerians Queue (video) / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: ₦2,290 Car Sold In Nigeria In 1974 (Throwback Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2022
WesternOligarch:
The average yearly salary of a mid level civil servant in the 70s was #2,500 and around #200 a month.
Because naira was equivalent to Dollar then
Re: ₦2,290 Car Sold In Nigeria In 1974 (Throwback Photo) by vannessa7(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2022
Asgard73:

I purposely allow this thread to page enough before I reply you

I don’t live in Yoruba land

Stayed 15 years in yorubaland

Do their juju

Eat their ewedu

Understand their language

Speak their language

Know yoruba land more than 90% of Yoruba people ..
they don’t travel I do...

I left yorubaland becUse of their tribalism

Right now

I Dey Northern Nigerian and am so loved and accepted ..

Been around the world .. and met different humans .. racial hatred..

But in all Yoruba tribalism beat German hate on blacks

You won’t understand because you’re a Yoruba man

My close friends are all Yoruba .. and Fulani.. but not Yoruba people that lives in yorubaland

Yoruba your nemesis, inferiority complex and victim mentality goes together, you need to learn to love and accept yourself before you can see or receive love from others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / The All-new Mercedes-benz GLE Is Now In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / N200million Lamborghini Countach Abandoned In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.