Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In (1840 Views)

Skusat And College Relief Fund / Second Batch Of College Relief Fund Scholarship Application. / Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
They're organization that sponsor, support students who cannot afford their school bills, it's run by batches every year, this is the 3rd time I'm trying this and I haven't been luckily choosen like 2times now I've[b][/b][b][/b] passed the average percentage needed again some have been pre-selected already of which I'm among...the exam(online)starts from May 1st till May 6th right now I need some assistance on how the exam will go...Thanks
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by exynos(m): 10:28pm On May 13, 2022
I've been able to write the exam
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 1:44am On May 15, 2022
Yes! I have done it already
You registered
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2022
How was your exam OyinKris?

I also wrote and scored 40% this time grin grin

I've scored 93% before and shi-shi I nor see.

This is my 4th time writing.

There's one thing, there are no guaranteed Cut-off marks, so it's not an issue of you beating the Cut-off point or not.
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by exynos(m): 10:09am On May 15, 2022
OyinKris:
Yes! I have done it already
You registered

Yes
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by exynos(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2022
horpeyemmi66:

There's one thing, there are no guaranteed Cut-off marks, so it's not an issue of you beating the Cut-off point or not.

It appears something is not adding up properly.

I was outrageous to see 57% after being so confident in the questions i encountered.
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2022
exynos:

It appears something is not adding up properly.

I was outrageous to see 57% after being so confident in the questions i encountered.
My guy, I guess you'd just have to take it that way...how they grade that thing, only God knows, lol. Something that does not have a Cut-off point, or is not even standardized, one cannot expect less.
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by wizzy199: 12:41pm On May 15, 2022
Good day guys. I scored 47%. I'm really dissatisfied with that score cos I believe I should have scored more.

Nontheless, I don kuku commot my mind.. nah Dem Sabi as them take mark am.
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by exynos(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
horpeyemmi66:

My guy, I guess you'd just have to take it that way...how they grade that thing, only God knows, lol. Something that does not have a Cut-off point, or is not even standardized, one cannot expect less.

Let's see how the list is going to be like. Until then, Que Sera Sera.
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2022
horpeyemmi66:

It's also my 4th time o

Eversince the program started I've always passed well, early dis year I scored 75% but still nothing shownpained me ehn If I tell you I dnt even understand the program if I shud bliv it's real or not but as many student testify they're selected baffles me...

Since yesterday I've not been able to check my score, will keep trying Sha thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by exynos(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2022
OyinKris:

It's also my 4th time o

Eversince the program started I've always passed well, early dis year I scored 75% but still nothing shownpained me ehn If I tell you I dnt even understand the program if I shud bliv it's real or not but as many student testify they're selected baffles me...

Since yesterday I've not been able to check my score, will keep trying Sha thanks

Goodluck
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by IbkDEkonomist: 8:55am On May 17, 2022
Please for those who have seen their scores, how did you go about checking it??
Each time I click on, "Aptitude Test Result" I'm redirected to a page to retake the test�

Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 2:15pm On May 17, 2022
Yes o

Same as me, what could be wrong

Help!!!
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by IbkDEkonomist: 4:58pm On May 17, 2022
I've logged a complaint in the Feedback Portal. Hopefully, they'd do something about it.

1 Like

Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
IbkDEkonomist:
I've logged a complaint in the Feedback Portal. Hopefully, they'd do something about it.
Pre-selection has started again
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by OyinKris(f): 1:06am On Apr 30, 2023
horpeyemmi66:

Did you register again I did my exam is on the 1st
Re: If You Register For COLLEGE RELIEF FUND Come In by horpeyemmi66(m): 9:00am On Apr 30, 2023
OyinKris:
Did you register again I did my exam is on the 1st
Nope, don't waste your time.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chat For Free With Your Wap Enabled Mobile Phone / Osu(oou) Girls: / Anyone Planning To Write The Usmle Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.