Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank (366 Views)

Flutterwave And Illegal Deduction / Illegal Deductions? Look At Messages UBA Sent To Me(pictures) / Unfair Airtime Deductions from airtel. Nairalander complain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank by truffle: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hi Guys, hope we are having a good evening .

So sorry to bother you all out here, this might seem petty, but I have to get this off my chest. Is it just me or is any other person experiencing this , the rate at which GT bank deducts unwarranted charges from my account this days is alarming, most times I don't even see what the deductions are for, I just notice that my money has reduced by some naira. Kindly let me highlight the problems I have been facing with GT bank lately

1. Anytime I withdraw from an ATM that is not GT bank's (bear In mind, the closest ATM to my house is an access bank ATM), I get charged N35 , now I know this is normal but is it supposed to be for every transaction because the last I remembered it's supposed to be after the fourth withdrawal. I can withdraw up to 3 or four times a day because of the nature of my business, and every time I do I get charged N35 which I think is not fair, somebody kindly educate me on this , because it's either GT bank is playing pranks or something is wrong somewhere

2 .on the 11th of April , I used this same access bank ATM close to my house where I wanted to withdraw some money (about N3000), I slotted in my card and inputted the usual pin/ code, after some time , the ATM replied with an error message which I can't remember correctly now, afterwards I noticed that I had been debited whereas I couldn't get any money, I tried to wait at the ATM point for like 5 minutes to see if it will bring out any money ( just incase it dispenses and soembody else doesn't pick up my money) it didn't yield and so I left, since that day till now I have complained , yet I have not been able to get my money back .

I dont know if this is peculiar to GT bank or users of other banks experience this too.

However, if this is the normal modus operandi, then it is pure inhumanity to man , bearing this hard economic dispensation we are in right now , financial institutions are still making our lives miserable to enrich their own pockets, then they deserve to suffer for this.

Mods kindly help push to front page because quite a lot of people are facing this issue but can't come out to speak , as it is always being swept under the carpet .

And also if this accusations have plausible explanations to them, I'm very open to being educated.

Once again so sorry to disturb this space . Have a good evening you all.
Re: Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank by bigdammyj: 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
Try and reach CBN.
Re: Illicit And Illegal Deductions From Gt Bank by truffle: 5:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
bigdammyj:
Try and reach CBN.
I don't know why, but I do not really believe in all these so called institutions of government , I saw that circular about reporting to CBN and all of that , I have tried them once or twice without getting any response which reaffirms my belief that most of these government institutions are redundant and do not reflect the true values on which they stand on.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An Effective Social Media Marketing Plan / Nobody Claimed His Corpse / Rochas Okorocha Calls For Help As EFCC Bangs Door To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.