Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election (249 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Shehu Sani Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by Thinkfree(m): 5:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
*A president that will listen to the yearning and aspirations of the people.
An upstanding technocrat that will respect the constitution, heal and unite our broken and dysfunctional country. (God1000).

*A president that understands that sustainable wealth are built from the grassroot.(Panda7)

*A President who appreciates and utilizes to the maximum the greatest resources Nigeria has, which is HUMAN RESOURCES.(AdeniyiA)

*A president that would restructure Nigeria, and put power into the federating units that make up Nigeria. (angelfallz).

*Someone who has Religious and tribal tolerance. Someone who is truthful, not a man of violence, and have respect for Rule of law. A technology freak. (oshorstan)

*A president that will apply equity in everything! Let all regions have equal position at the round table of central governance! Carry all along from day 1!
So, the president has to be neutral and de-tribalized! (Angelfrost)

*A president that understands the complexity of Nigeria and has the magnanimity to balance the equilibrium regardless. (Felimax)

*A non tribalist that can revive all sectors and instill a sense of nationalism and pride to all citizens.
(FactBoyz)

*Young, vibrant and intelligent personality.
Someone that will serve without fear or favoritism.(Ayoola171)

*Somebody tough and soft at the same time. Tough enough to put an end to all the insecurity challenge that has crippled this country. Tough enough not to “look uchey face” in taking a stand and stance. Tough enough not to pay heed to godfathers and political saboteurs posing as supporters. Tough enough to nip corruption in the bud. Tough enough to grant us true independence from the western world. Tough enough to grant each state autonomy, so they can generate income.
Soft enough to understand the burdens of the people and support policies that would give the masses soft landing. Soft enough to make the country business friendly and attractive to foreign investors.(Juliearth)

*Nigeria need a President with less corruption allegations and affiliation with criminals. (franchasofficia)

*That is young (50″s) and bold enough to build big prisons in all the states and jail as many as possible that had broken and will break the laws of this country, sentence to death does who deserve to die by hanging………(oyoirabor)

*A President who will guarantee 24 hours power supply.
A president who will take education very serious.
A President who will truly speak to bandits and terrorists in Nigeria in the language they all understand thus ending insurgency within 6 months in power. (zedegit)

*Me, I want someone who can put in place the basic infrastructure: Roads, electricity, pipe borne water, fix our dead refineries. (bonnyhope)

*A president provide FOOD, reduce TERRORIST,fight CORRUPTION,listen to CTIZEN,reduce POVERTY, provide low cost HOUSING, ROAD and LIGHT GBAM.(dododawa1).

*A president that doesn’t just speak but acts
A president that keeps his words
A president that uses the abilities of the different tribes to the country’s gain
A president that is sound physically, mentally, emotionally and is compassionate
A president that is selfless. (kiddkash)

*A President That Is Bold Enough To Restructure The Country In Line With 2014 National Conference and 1963 Constitution That Will Birth A New Semi-Parliamentary System of Government With 27 states In The North(Abuja Inclusive) And 27 States In The South Under Six Autonomous Regions With A Partime Unicameral Legislature.(Classicool)

*I want a President with verifiable records and proven competence. I will repeat again, i do not want an ‘I will do this or that’ President; It must be an ‘I have done this and that with facts’.. No more gambles.

That President must have increased the revenue of any economy he has handled before because our economy needs an experienced performer. Simple! (Siwel25).

*I need a President that would focus on the future of this country and profound solutions to the existing and futuristic problem of our country without blaming the pass leadership.

A detribalized leader that would see the entire country as his constituency.

https://zapiforum.com/question/2023the-president-nigeria-need/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by bigdammyj: 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Reading...
Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by MonkeyMods(m): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Thinkfree:

An upstanding technocrat that will respect the constitution, heal and unite our broken and dysfunctional country. (God1000).

*A president that understands that sustainable wealth are built from the grassroot.(Panda7)

*A President who appreciates and utilizes to the maximum the greatest resources Nigeria has, which is HUMAN RESOURCES.(AdeniyiA)

*A president that would restructure Nigeria, and put power into the federating units that make up Nigeria. (angelfallz).

*Someone who has Religious and tribal tolerance. Someone who is truthful, not a man of violence, and have respect for Rule of law. A technology freak. (oshorstan)

*A president that will apply equity in everything! Let all regions have equal position at the round table of central governance! Carry all along from day 1!

*A president that understands the complexity of Nigeria and has the magnanimity to balance the equilibrium regardless. (Felimax)

*A non tribalist that can revive all sectors and instill a sense of nationalism and pride to all citizens.
(FactBoyz)

*Somebody tough and soft at the same time. Tough enough to put an end to all the insecurity challenge that has crippled this country. Tough enough not to “look uchey face” in taking a stand and stance. Tough enough not to pay heed to godfathers and political saboteurs posing as supporters. Tough enough to nip corruption in the bud. Tough enough to grant us true independence from the western world. Tough enough to grant each state autonomy, so they can generate income.
Soft enough to understand the burdens of the people and support policies that would give the masses soft landing. Soft enough to make the country business friendly and attractive to foreign investors.(Juliearth)

*Nigeria need a President with less corruption allegations and affiliation with criminals. (franchasofficia)

*That is young (50″s) and bold enough to build big prisons in all the states and jail as many as possible that had broken and will break the laws of this country, sentence to death does who deserve to die by hanging………(oyoirabor)

A President who will truly speak to bandits and terrorists in Nigeria in the language they all understand thus ending insurgency within 6 months in power. (zedegit)

*Me, I want someone who can put in place the basic infrastructure: Roads, electricity, pipe borne water, fix our dead refineries. (bonnyhope)

*A president provide FOOD, reduce TERRORIST,fight CORRUPTION,listen to CTIZEN,reduce POVERTY, provide low cost HOUSING, ROAD and LIGHT GBAM.(dododawa1).

A president that uses the abilities of the different tribes to the country’s gain
A president that is sound physically, mentally, emotionally and is compassionate

*A President That Is Bold Enough To Restructure The Country In Line With 2014 National Conference and 1963 Constitution That Will Birth A New Semi-Parliamentary System of Government With 27 states In The North(Abuja Inclusive) And 27 States In The South Under Six Autonomous Regions With A Partime Unicameral Legislature.(Classicool)

*I want a President with verifiable records and proven competence. I will repeat again, i do not want an ‘I will do this or that’ President; It must be an ‘I have done this and that with facts’.. No more gambles.

That President must have increased the revenue of any economy he has handled before because our economy needs an experienced performer. Simple! (Siwel25).

*I need a President that would focus on the future of this country and profound solutions to the existing and futuristic problem of our country without blaming the pass leadership.

[/s]
What of unreasonable Nairalanders?
Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by Thinkfree(m): 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
MonkeyMods:
[s][/s]
What of unreasonable Nairalanders?
You already identified yourself. So you can now allow the reasonable ones to see their opinions in peace.
Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by Asgard73: 6:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Will all this blah’s make any difference in Nigeria politics

1 Like

Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by MonkeyMods(m): 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Thinkfree:
You already identified yourself. So you can now allow the reasonable ones to see their opinions in peace.

I know that's why you should create our own thread while the reasonable ones gloat over your useless topic
Re: Opinions Of Some Reasonable Nairalander On 2023 Presidential Election by angelfallz(m): 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wow, you really took your time to gather all these. Well done.
Thinkfree:

(FactBoyz)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Words I Heard During Dis Evil Tenure / Peter Obi And The Popular Imagination. Dr Austin Tam-george / Throwback: Buhari's Time To Stand For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.