Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,108 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service (25313 Views)

President Tinubu Attends The Senior Course 25 Graduation AFCSC , Jaji / Mu’azu Jaji Sambo In Last-Minute Move To Renew Intels’ Expired Contract / Buhari Appoints New Acting Controller General, Federal Fire Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by TruthinAction: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
If the new President begins to appoint his own people, hausas and fulanis should not complain ooo. This is why the country is not moving forward. Let them publish their weac results, most of them just have three credits and they are now the ogas.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Padipadi: 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
illicit:
Na fulani
na yoruba
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Blackfox: 11:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Useless government
USELESS CITIZEN cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by franudi: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Another Northerner.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by UncommonLogic: 12:29am On Apr 27, 2022
Malory:
Useless government
Just because he didn't appoint one of your meth cannibal blodas abi?
Smh
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by ArewaNorth: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2022
simpleseyi:

Yes, he is Fulani from Ilorin.

Quote me anywhere.

You no see as he resemble that Cameroonian bisexual from Adamawa ni.
Who told u AA is originally Fulani?
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by daywatcher: 1:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Is having a Federal Fire Sevice and a State Fire Service not duplication of efforts?
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by amuwo1980: 1:46am On Apr 27, 2022
This what afonja support for buhari is for , bits of stuff from the table of their masters , when they mention restructuring, it is all a scam
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by cnnamoko(m): 1:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Nice one
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by NorthernersSuck: 2:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Akwaibom1stlady:
Okay

Relocation Sales

Almost new generator for sale.... . Used for a month

Price 110k (slightly negotiable)

AC 1hp very cool
50k last

32" LG smart TV 70k (SOLD)

43" Inches LG HD TV 125k (Only 5 months used)

2 Pieces of Gotv Decorder with their Remote and antenna... Both used for less than 4 months... 6k each

3 months Hairer Thermocool Table Top Fridge (with a mini freezer) very new

Call/whatsapp 07069.453.538

Selling all this because of relocation? Na outside country you want to relocate to? Abeg no sell your pikin join oooo
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Poiu11: 4:03am On Apr 27, 2022
cool cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Passionnn: 4:28am On Apr 27, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
I thought this idiotic Buhari said that he belonged to nobody
Which planet are you typing from?
The man has long ago belonged to Boko Haram, bandits and supporter of APC foolanus

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by James2356: 4:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Contact me for today sure correct score is available DM me now if you are
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by amudayusuf(m): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations to him. Wish him a successful era.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by bayelsaowei(m): 5:35am On Apr 27, 2022
Hextor:
nah everytime this man dey appoint person.. he no fit appoint himself to fix the country bad state
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
the direct service that doesn't even work..
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Aystarz: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:
I thought this idiotic Buhari said that he belonged to nobody

A line he and his loser APC party stole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by izubext007: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2022
Islamic government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by samonak(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Moferere:

Despite the fact that his origin was boldly written there, you still dey ask mumu questions
You no know say Fulani na also indigenes of Ilorin?
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by drmuchin: 7:14am On Apr 27, 2022
BUHARI NEVER DISAPPOINTS.
ALWAYS FULANI
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by vickydevoka(m): 7:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland need to be sold abeg. It needs good entrepreneur and investor like Elon musk to polish and rebrand it. It needs a better look than this. Then, you will see nairaland on playstore as an app. Better outlook and good user friendly
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by slowice(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2022
illicit:

His origin is Ilorin

So what are u saying exactly

What Mumu origin... Is ilorin not fulani land?
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by slowice(m): 7:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Downey:
The boss want to buy this platform...how do you respond to it?

Make e render isiewu jobless grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:19am On Apr 27, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

Selling all this because of relocation? Na outside country you want to relocate to? Abeg no sell your pikin join oooo

I know this is suppose to be a joke. But you are just a very stupid person. If you have any common sense in you, you won't make a statement as such and if your mother didn't sell you off, you won't be this brainless!

Waste of air space!
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 8:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Ade3131:

80k for the LG TV

What make is the Gen? and it'll be nice to know if it's aluminum or copper coil. Reply so that I'll know what to plan

Tv cant go for 80k sir. Thanks for the offer

Gen is 100% copper Lingnen Generator. Feel free to chat me for pictures
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by doshiyad1: 9:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Moferere:

Despite the fact that his origin was boldly written there, you still dey ask mumu questions

Honestly! sometimes i can't wrap my head around some questions and comment we make even when the answer is obvious and staring @ us in the face or is it just deliberate na wa oh!!! undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Peachy14: 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations daddy! The best news I've heard today
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by bab22: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
But why d man come resemble Atiku
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by simpleseyi: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ade3131:

Fulanis bear Yoruba names now I suppose? Seem like you didn't read Olola among his names.

If you are not from Ilorin, then keep shut. Several Fulanis in Ilorin bear Yoruba names. No let me send Thunder to you ooo.
Re: Buhari Appoints Jaji Abdulganiyu As Controller-General Of Federal Fire Service by Ade3131: 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
simpleseyi:

If you are not from Ilorin, then keep shut. Several Fulanis in Ilorin bear Yoruba names. No let me send Thunder to you ooo.

See you wey be Omo Ilorin... It's okay not to know something, but what's worst is when you are arrogantly ignorant. I can bet you're one of those who think the lingua franca in Kwara State is Hausa because they're classified as North Central.

Where in Kwara State are you from? I think getting to know your gemology will help disect where your knowledge gap steams from.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sues Peoples Gazette Over Doctored Audio Call / Police Service Commission Retires 4 DIGs For Being Seniors To IGP Egbetokun / Nigeria's Growing Fulani Conflict Stokes Biafran Cause, Dailymail.uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.