Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President (152 Views)

I Want To Become Nigerian President I Need Advice / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Three Important Questions Bishops Asked Tinubu / The Story Of Arabian who wants to become Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President by rhonard(m): 6:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Assuming you are to become the Nigerian President for just 2 days. What the the three major thing you will do or what are thing you will do that will make people feel you have done something important.
Re: What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President by Asgard73: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
You can’t do or effect anything as President in two days
Re: What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President by rhonard(m): 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
As for me, the three things i will try and adjust is

1. Make sure i try i do one or two thing to adjust cost of food

2. Employment

3. Security

Only if i can
Re: What are The Three Important Thing You Will Do If You become Nigerian President by DSC7: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
*Remove Immunity from all politicians...

*Sign death sentence to any corrupt public office holder..

*Omo many things go sup oooo...

#WatchOut

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Kinds Of Players On The Nigerian Political Landscape-opinion / What A Disgrace / I Wish Igbos Will Get Their Own Country Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.