Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria (719 Views)

How To Buy A Brand New PS4 from Amazon @ An Affordable Price On Black Friday / Have You Ever Shipped A Console? Or Anything From Amazon? Share Your Experience! / I Want To Buy A Car Racing Simulator From Amazon Or Aliexpress. Tips Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Dfrenzy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Please, I want to buy Oculus Quest 2 from Amazon, how do I send to Nigeria?
Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Angel55555(m): 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dfrenzy:
Please, I want to buy Oculus Quest 2 from Amazon, how do I send to Nigeria?
It's easier if you buy it here in Nigeria, you can check jiji or ask the gadget sellers on here
Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Dfrenzy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Angel55555:

It's easier if you buy it here in Nigeria, you can check jiji or ask the gadget sellers on here

Okay, thanks. Someone actually told me to buy it from Amazon

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Crafteck1: 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Dfrenzy:

Okay, thanks. Someone actually told me to buy it from Amazon

Bitcoin, vet up to 350 usd, send to a friend or use courier services, total plus tax and shipling for 128gb should cost 230k max, naija is selling for 300 350

... I was wrong, some jiji offers aint bad, make surr they are new

Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Crafteck1: 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Option b,
300 usd is about 150k shipping and tax about 70 usd, thats 35k

1 Like

Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by Kingkyle1(m): 12:21am On Apr 27, 2022
Check jumia, if you must buy from jiji then be aware that you can be scammed unless you can make yourself available for swift transactions.
Jiji is not as amazon or safe like jumia and konga.
Re: Please, How Can I Buy From Amazon And Send To Nigeria by JerkyChan(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2022
Who else uses an Oculus Quest 2. Lets connect.

Bought mine around this time last year when i was in the UK

(1) (Reply)

USA Used Ps4 Cds / . / Pes Youtube Gaming Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.