Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,853 members, 7,828,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Yahoo Yahoo The Other Of The Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Yahoo The Other Of The Day (257 Views)

There Is No Yahoo Yahoo Anymore - People Are Into Money Rituals Now - Confession / Yahoo-Yahoo Turns Diabolic: Yahoo Plus (Scary Photos Attached) / EFCC Arrests 7 MAPOLY Students And Others For Yahoo Yahoo With Juju (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo The Other Of The Day by Eni25: 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hello fellow naiarlanders pls I need ur individual advice, I am suspecting my younger brother to be into yahoo, he usually stay through out the night with his phone, though I have not question him, the one that baffles me is that a boy who is not working got an Android phone of 55k recently, which I asked him of the source and his response was that he has been saving money from his pass work which he left 4 months ago. Which I think he's lying.
Ur advise on what to do will go a long way thanks
Re: Yahoo Yahoo The Other Of The Day by Boogyman557: 7:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI D MANCHI

Am not in support of YAHUU but every MANCHI wit em own matterz!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

leave the Nigga and mind ur business!

because nothing wey u go tell am, wey em go HEAR!

Wen EFCC go catch am, Na that time em go know say BREASTT milk and COW milk no be the SAME!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Agulu, Anambra State / Mtn Fraud / Ambazonian Soldiers Kill 20 In Boki, Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.