Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community (22844 Views)

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
I so much love Igbo culture.. that's why my 3 girlfriends are all Igbos.
Praise from Enugu
Treasure form animabra
Maryjane from imo
I intend to make one of them my babyMama soon
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by moneyissweet(m): 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
For anambra, for Imo state is nothing.

07kjb:
A very highly spiritual title OZO NO BE KIDS TITLE
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Yankee101: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2022
Not-so-secret society?
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2022
Congratulations to him.It's not easy.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Stallione(m): 12:36am On Apr 27, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

I don't know many of his age-mates that have taken the title.
Alot of them, am from desame town. Infact its turning to a child's play in my dear town abagana. Its nolonger honourable anymore, alot of young men under 30 n below goes for that with little amount of money n gets red cap.unlike our neighbouring town enugwukwu that is so prestigious n honourable/expensive as well.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Stallione(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Mitsurugi:
Expensive title.

Proudly Nwa di ana Abagana smiley
its not expensive atal in abagana. They have bastadized it that i dnt even cherish to take the title anymore. undecided
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Stallione(m): 12:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Title or no title, "Anyi agaghi atunyere gi akwukwo. Nobody can force u down our throat.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Rochasstatue(f): 6:18am On Apr 27, 2022
'developwer'
�������
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by anambraamaka: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2022
My brother
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by EmekaA125(m): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2022
holyidol:
Good

Please I need someone who can assist me to stand well again in my building material business.
Am in Timber MKT Awka, Anambra state.
May God see you through.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by shawante(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You are right. Not every community in Igbo land have the Ozo class. But communities that have it, even kids less than 5yrs can take the title if their parents, guardians have the wherewithal.
Those ones na yeye communities. In awka before you take the ozo title you must have first taken the ajaghija title and also you must have come of age.

The ozo title in awka town will cost you not less than 20 million naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The First Class Obas Of Yoruba / Ogun Ife To Gbona / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.