Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary (213 Views)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 / The Curse Of Calvary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary by ochibuogwu5: 8:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
Romans 6:6 Knowing this, *that our old man is crucified with HIM (Jesus Christ Crucified)* , that *the body of sin might be destroyed* , that *henceforth we should not serve sin.*
Re: Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary by ochibuogwu5: 7:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: 6:9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him. 6:10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God. 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 6:12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 6:13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 6:14 For *sin shall not have dominion over you:* for ye are not under the law, but *under grace.*
Re: Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary by ochibuogwu5: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Galatians 2:19 For I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) through the law am dead to the law, that I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) might live unto God. 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now(27-04-2022) live in the flesh(physical body) I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Re: Our Old-man/nature Died With Jesus On The Cross Of Calvary by ochibuogwu5: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Reflection 93: The Meeting Of Love And Sin / Happy 1443 Eld-fitr Celebration To All Muslim Nairalanders / Lukgaf's Red Lines & Persistence Of Muslim Fanaticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.