Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

A'ibom 2023 Guber Primaries: 95% Votes For Umo Eno- Political Pundits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A'ibom 2023 Guber Primaries: 95% Votes For Umo Eno- Political Pundits (385 Views)

Umo Eno Kneels Down As Governor Udom Annoints Him As Successor (Photo) / APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable / REVEALED: How Oshiomole Bungled Imo State Guber Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A'ibom 2023 Guber Primaries: 95% Votes For Umo Eno- Political Pundits by edikandavid(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Political pundits posit a whooping 95% votes from delegates in the forthcoming PDP Governorship Primaries in Akwa Ibom State.

They say delegates are likely to vote for Pastor Umo Eno because of his pedigree and remarkable achievements in managing business and people over the years.

Pundits say other aspirants may not enjoy massive support from delegates as some of them are either seen as opportunists vying for the office for their gains, or as rulers who will drag the state back to the dark days of cultism and kidnapping.

The analysts have also suggested that Akwa Ibom, a state named after God, will be safer in the hands of a transformational leader who has the required emotional intelligence and maturity to place a premium on the interest of the people.

Pastor Umo Eno fits into this mould and it is widely believed that his emergence will Connect the Dots and advance the Peace and Prosperity in Akwa Ibom State.

Re: A'ibom 2023 Guber Primaries: 95% Votes For Umo Eno- Political Pundits by Phaantom22: 10:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who's umoh Eno in Akwa ibom ? Stupid fools...I don't blame them it's illiteracy and poverty I blame. cry
Re: A'ibom 2023 Guber Primaries: 95% Votes For Umo Eno- Political Pundits by poiZon: 12:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Phaantom22:
Who's umoh Eno in Akwa ibom ? Stupid fools...I don't blame them it's illiteracy and poverty I blame. cry
Who is illiteracy and poverty in akwa ibom?
I don't blame u, Na elon musk i blame.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lord Lugard Combined The Northern Protectorate With The South / Edo North: All Set For PDP Primaries As Dr Tony Ezekiel Begins Consultations / How Justice Mary Odili Saved My Political Career-wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.