Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps (66823 Views)

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps by jerryboie10(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
loan apps have done a lot of damage than good.

Oftentimes, we come across folks who ask, How to block loan apps from accessing their contacts, How to remove their bvn from these respective fake loan apps from Blacklisting their contacts.

Truth be told, Financial needs have been solved when these borrowers borrow money from these loan apps fund your account with some cash.

The interest attached to these loans have been somewhat alarmingly on the high side and defaulters are often threatened to pay up at all costs.

Some of these customer agents go as far as calling your names that disvalues your person as an individual as oftentimes, I
begin to wonder if these agents aren't the ones that come begging you to take loans from them.

Removing your bvn from your registered accounts on these loan apps have somewhat posed a problem.

After the submission of your bio-datas and credentials to these fake loan apps, your personal, employment, address of residence, place of work details and other financial histories are stored in their database and these details of yours have become quite worrisome for users of these apps after having a bad ordeal with them

How to remove my bvn from loan Apps

In this article, I am going to be showing you how to remove your bvn from loan apps successfully.

Here are the steps I took to successfully remove my bvn from these fraudulent online loan app.

After trying unsuccessfully to remove your bvn and other details from these lending apps.

Try these simple methods

1. Delete your account

There should be a section in your profile page of your mobile loan app that enables you remove your bvn from these loan apps

2.  Contact their customer support

I once contacted the customer support system of a particular loan app to cancel your loan which was in review i.e ready to be disbursed to my bank account and they promptly did just that.

My saving grace that day was that, I applied on a sunday and as usual most loan apps tend to be off duty on weekends.

,How to stop loan app from sending messages to my contacts

Online loan apps gain access to your contacts when you grant them access to read them.

These loan apps access your phone contacts at the initial stage of your application.

These are the first steps you do begin you gain access to apply for a loan.

See Also [url]https://jspecialz.com/how-to-become-a-virtual-reality-coach/ [/url]

To stop a loan app from sending messages to your contacts, don't give them access, don't agree to allow them read your contacts.

And if they do, just follow these below steps

Go to your Settings on your Android or IOS device

2. Navigate to the Apps Manager

3. Click on Apps permission

4. Select the loan app in question

Now, begin to deny or allow them access

What to do if someone has your bvn

If someone has your bvn, just ensure you don't give him your ATM 16-digit card number and your ATM pin.

That way, you are 75% safe from receiving incessant debit alerts on your account

What happens to my bvn if i close my bank account

If you close your bank account, your bvn still remains intact even when you open a new bank account.

Do note that your bvn is your financial bio-data and details that carries your financial and personal information.

Nothentheless, you can be blacklisted by the credit bureau or the bvn when you perform fraudulent transactions on your bank account.

That is what happens to my bvn if i close my bank account by choice

See bvn related issues [url]here[/url] https://jspecialz.com/can-a-loan-app-block-my-bvn/

Kindly feel free to use the comment section below to air your view on these post.

1 Like

Re: How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps by doctorexcel: 11:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Wahala for who dey deal with loan shark. Those loan app managers are mad. Their madness is out of this world
Re: How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps by jerryboie10(m): 9:06am On Apr 27, 2022
doctorexcel:
Wahala for who dey deal with loan shark. Those loan app managers are mad. Their madness is out of this world
They go as far as calling you names...

Useless people...8,000 to pay 13,000 in 7days

1 Like

Re: How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps by newoffer: 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2022
I did not apply they are calling to come and pay that my phone number is what the loan guy dropped. Where did the money go if I didn't apply for loan.

They sent this message from NewCredit . They are working with fraudsters

*DO you have value for your family?*
*OR Integrity to maintain?*
*Image to protect?*
*Your Pictures?*
*National I.D?*
*Bank Verification Number (BVN)?*
*Family Names?*
*Your Work/Business?*
*Phone Book Contacts?*

*WE HAVE ALL THESE SENSITIVE INFORMATIONS...WHICH WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU TO CAUSE YOU PUBLIC SHAME*

*YOU HAVE JUST 2 HOURS FROM NOW TO PAY BACK NEWCREDIT LOAN.*
Re: How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps by libertanna: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2023
Many people have problems repaying loans, I recently had this problem. But I turned to StartwithSPF.com. I didn’t help me solve this problem for a year and a half. I was very pleased with their services because the fee is quite small, and the result is very good. Therefore, if you have the same problem, I advise you to contact them.

(1) (Reply)

When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / Woman Arranges Her Eggs In Style (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.