Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. (856 Views)

How Can I Prevent My Lexus Side Mirrors From Being Stolen- Happened Twice Alread / Do You Know That You Can Automatically Stop/prevent Your Car From Being Stolen? / The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. by Kolatobi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
On this fateful day, I went to a friend's party someplace in Lagos; when we concluded the party in the evening, I walked to the parking spot to pick up my car; I was about to enter the car that evening when I was attacked by two big men .
They took my car key and drove away with it. I was depressed, and I didn't know what to do. A lot was going through my head. People encircled me that day, and I was advised to contact the police, which I did.

Suddenly, I then remembered that I had put a tracker in my car that could track the car's whereabouts and notify me remotely, as well as provide information about the car via my phone. I immediately used my phone to deactivate the car after they had zoomed away with it. When the robbers realized the car wasn't starting anymore, they fled and left the car.

I would not have been able to rescue the car if it hadn't been for the skill I learned in less than two weeks.

If you're interested in learning the skill, chat me up on 08035886340
Re: How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. by Creamypie(m): 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kolatobi:
On this fateful day, I went to a friend's party someplace in Lagos; when we concluded the party in the evening, I walked to the parking spot to pick up my car; I was about to enter the car that evening when I was attacked by two big men .
They took my car key and drove away with it. I was depressed, and I didn't know what to do. A lot was going through my head. People encircled me that day, and I was advised to contact the police, which I did.

Suddenly, I then remembered that I had put a tracker in my car that could track the car's whereabouts and notify me remotely, as well as provide information about the car via my phone. I immediately used my phone to deactivate the car after they had zoomed away with it. When the robbers realized the car wasn't starting anymore, they fled and left the car.

I would not have been able to rescue the car if it hadn't been for the skill I learned in less than two weeks.

so they took your car and left your phone with you?.

4 Likes

Re: How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. by DoggoneDogg: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
Kolatobi:

[/s]

Find a day job

7 Likes

Re: How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. by Danielomisco(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
Creamypie:
so they took your car and left your phone with you?.
lol leave am,very dry advert n scamming mode,he no even learn work well..corolla kini Honda

7 Likes

Re: How 20k Saved My N2m Toyota Camry From Being Stolen. by bonnyhope: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2022
Kolatobi:

Oga, there's no crime coming out to run your advert instead of fabricating lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Few Month Used Hyundai Elantra 2013 Model / Enquiries On GAC Cars / Users Of 2003 Honda Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.