Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics (4161 Views)

Nigerians React As Billionaire Sets To Buy Nairaland For N100m / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Someone Offered To Buy Nairaland From Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Dankovich1: 6:47am On Apr 27, 2022
The way some people don take access Nairaland dey give quotes of figures right, left and centre. You go think say them be major share holders of this forum.

At least Gauis (Bitcoin Cheif) has presented his own offer and can top up if they offer is well negotiated by his team and Seun Team. Besides the floor is still open for a higher bidder and anyone one who think that nairaland worth higher than his offer (which I know it might be) should also go with his/her own team to do justice.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by BennyDGreat: 7:08am On Apr 27, 2022
Dankovich1:
The way some people don take access Nairaland dey give quotes of figures right, left and centre. You go think say them be major share holders of this forum.

At least Gauis (Bitcoin Cheif) has presented his own offer and can top up if they offer is well negotiated by his team and Seun Team. Besides the floor is still open for a higher bidder and anyone one who think that nairaland worth higher than his offer (which I know it might be) should also go with his/her own team to do justice.

Thanks.

The guy don update him offer to 50BTC

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Dankovich1: 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
BennyDGreat:

The guy don update him offer to 50BTC
Amazing that's a way to go. It amounts to roughly 1billion Naira if my calculations are not wrong.

And believe me if the negotiation is nicely breached he will get it at a better offer.

Leave some people for NL wey dey de make noise as if them done see 1m Naira for their account before. People with money are talking business, them weh no get dey help monitor their business.

2 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Spookstar(m): 7:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Don't sell Seun, I know you're reading this. Please don't sell. Thank you
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by BennyDGreat: 7:48am On Apr 27, 2022
Dankovich1:
Amazing that's a way to go. It amounts to roughly 1billion Naira if my calculations are not wrong.

And believe me if the negotiation is nicely breached he will get it at a better offer.

Leave some people for NL wey dey de make noise as if them done see 1m Naira for their account before. People with money are talking business, them weh no get dey help monitor their business.

Yea close to a billion naira....

It's a good offer sha but I doubt Seun really wants to sell Nairaland...maybe if he sees 5billion...he could sell

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Faber(m): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2022
See this idiot o...if Seun needs ₦150million, all he need to do is a go fund me page and we Nairalanders will donate that to him in matter of days.

Many of us have benefited from the platform. One yeye guy want to come spoil this beautiful forum. Gaius abi Virus, use your money go buy APC Presidential form. Na ya mate be Presido for Chile. President Boric of Chile is just 35yrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by LILTJAY3: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2022
Igbo people should go and buy lindaikeji blog and leave nairaland alone. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Parachoko: 8:56am On Apr 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ehya sorry,but seun is a business man and so he must not be caught reasoning the way you just did �
So you think Seun will sell Nairaland for ₦150,000,000? Nairaland is far worth more than that.
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Parachoko: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Dankovich1:

If you own Nairaland, will you sell it now?
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by tonyzeal(m): 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
isaacsegun:
It's better that seun sell Nairaland to a southwesterner for 100 million naira than selling to imo Igbo, before they will come and brag how they buy and develop nairaland grin
Must you bring in tribalism in all you post here?hatred will choke you one day. Seun can decide to sell any day besides he’s not richer than jack

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Dankovich1: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2022
Parachoko:
If you own Nairaland, will you sell it now?
If been offered a desired amount.

Many platforms bigger than Nairaland have been sold by their sole owners
Instagram
Whatsapp
Telegram
Twitter
And many more but I'm to mention this few which are randomly known to the general public.

A quote once says "everything or everyone has a price, except you're valueless"

2 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Dankovich1: 9:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Faber:
See this idiot o...if Seun needs ₦150million, all he need to do is a go fund me page and we Nairalanders will donate that to him in matter of days.

Many of us have benefited from the platform. One yeye guy want to come spoil this beautiful forum. Gaius abi Virus, use your money go buy APC Presidential form. Na ya mate be Presido for Chile. President Boric of Chile is just 35yrs
Good day baba, let's learn to address some matters without insult or using foul words. Sometimes our suggestions here sound reasonable but the level of insults been attached to it is unnecessary.

And regards to the donation, you can help donate to those less privileged ones here on nairaland and not an already established entity or individual. But if you've been doing justice in donating to the needy here on this forum thank you and keep it up.

Do have a nice day ahead Cheif.

2 Likes

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Transcriber: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Ehya sorry,but seun is a business man and so he must not be caught reasoning the way you just did �
a Yoruba man has offered him more than a billion before.
Seun doesn't wanna sell

Just saying
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Transcriber: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2022
Seun don't sell.

Just improve on it.

Nairaland has great potential
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by blackmantis: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
Seun don't sell.

Just improve on it.

Nairaland has great potential

Once improved its value goes up, then he can sell it.

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by VillagePipu: 9:55am On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland is not for sale. If you want Nairaland, go hire developers and build yours.
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Ofadaman(m): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2022
Nairaland needs an overhaul. Our interface is still archaic and our content is second hand .. yuck

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by jude79(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
isaacsegun:
It's better that seun sell Nairaland to a southwesterner for 100 million naira than selling to imo Igbo, before they will come and brag how they buy and develop nairaland grin

Hahaha, hahaha, guy this your tribal work hardoo, I believe your gifted, just that you waste a lot of energy in the wrong direction, who cares whether it's Igbo or yobo, life is beautiful because of variety, stop limiting yourself access other tribes, and reap the benefits of their differences.

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by CSTRR: 10:37am On Apr 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

If Nairaland floats an app, it will be banned by big techs for tribalism, racism, and hate speech.

Did you remember when Ogugua reported Nairaland to google for breaching its policy? Nairaland needs serious sanitization and reforms.
Where is ogugua, Btw?

She got married and left us?
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Tonim(f): 10:47am On Apr 27, 2022
isaacsegun:

grin

1 Like

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Bignuell(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:

If Nairaland floats an app, it will be banned by big techs for tribalism, racism, and hate speech.

Did you remember when Ogugua reported Nairaland to google for breaching its policy? Nairaland needs serious sanitization and reforms.
Na him be say, you never enter reddit be that. Why dem never ban am
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by press9jatv: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
Miami Based Bitcoin Billionaire have offer to buy over Nairaland for 150 millon Naira cash

https://twitter.com/gaiuschibueze/status/1518967476729618434?t=VSzMO1qOFijiGWuEC68Vfw&s=19
this one is a clueless liar and thief. He has nothing to put on the table. Africa largest community, Nairaland worth $10b
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
this one is a clueless liar and thief. He has nothing to put on the table. Africa largest community, Nairaland worth $10b
Ment. Lmao!
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Proudlyomonna: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2022
Transcriber:
a Yoruba man has offered him more than a billion before.
Seun doesn't wanna sell

Just saying

Perhaps he shouldn't sell but he should try and modify and upgrade it.
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Proudlyomonna: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Parachoko:
So you think Seun will sell Nairaland for ₦150,000,000? Nairaland is far worth more than that.

I don't think Seun would want to sell,but I am very certain that if he would,it will be deviod of tribal sentiments.
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by press9jatv: 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
Ment. Lmao!
Na the fact be that
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
press9jatv:
Na the fact be that
Don’t be asinine, if it were worth anything to close to that, Seun would be on Forbes list as billionaire or even millionaire in dollars. He doesn’t even have an established net worth recognized by the appropriate bodies, neither does his business. You think $10bn is N10bn?

Use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by Blackfire(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
Seun sell nairakand to me for 1 billion naira...let's finalise this
Re: Gaius Chibueze: Bitcoin Billionaire Offer To Buy Nairaland For 150m-pics by onlyson16(m): 7:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
SmartPolician:

Local adverts

You can only make money from traffic if you have Google AdSense running on your site. The program allows Google to run ads on your site and you get a commission from what the owners of the ads pay to Google.

Unlike Linda Ikeji's blog and other blogs, Google doesn't run ads on Nairaland.
thanks big bros. Which one be ads. Becuase am sure i do reject some ads pop up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reminisce Our Young Razz Days / Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Check Out Week 40 Pool Results For Sat 11, April 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.