Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! (2012 Views)

Peter Psquare Apologises For Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman, Lagos PPRO Reacts / Tinubu Is Trending Number One In Ghana / #endsars is trending number 1 In The USA Among Top 10 On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Naija147:
Delete and NLPoliceWoman your site will be worth more
, Your nemesis on Nairaland and in life as a while. She don show you and your fellow Igbos terrorists, tribalists shege for dis forum.
I am sure you dream about them 24/7.
Your nightmare in life tongue tongue
U never see anything

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by GHOSTTALK: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
I see seun seriously considering the offer due to the harsh economy.... sad

I see seun demanding for 1.25 billion instead to consider selling.....

I see the buyer's rejecting to pay the 1.25billon because according to them the site is not worth the amount grin

I see nairalanders protesting over his plans to sell off the site....

I see seun making a you turn and changing his mind not to sale again.....

This I have seen... grin
grin I hail thee oh prophet...
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by Naija147: 6:29am On Apr 28, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

, Your nemesis on Nairaland and in life as a while. She don show you and your fellow Igbos terrorists, tribalists shege for dis forum.
I am sure you dream about them 24/7.
Your nightmare in life tongue tongue
U never see anything

Me You be ewe for that yeye talk. The two likes you got from your comment are from your two other monikers
Re: Nairaland Is Trending Number 1 On Twitter - 150M Deal For Seun !!! by DaveHarry(m): 8:13am On Apr 28, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
The same nairaland that has close to two million active users.
Na see finish dey make una investors dey cap dust.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
2,000,000+ active users == 15,000 real users. The rest are fake users and same-persons accounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nations: APC Regrets The Choice Of Tinubu, Receives National Embarrassment / No Igbo With Good Conscience Will Vote Against Tinubu / Just In: This Is How To Campaign For Tinubu & Obi In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.