Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Where To Buy Bags of Garri At Cheap Prices In Nigeria - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Where To Buy Bags of Garri At Cheap Prices In Nigeria (588 Views)

Do you have Garri at home, make this Kokoro (Nigerian Snacks) / I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Bags of Garri At Cheap Prices In Nigeria by howsof: 5:48am On Apr 27, 2022
The starchy food known as Garri has for a long time now been a staple food for both the rich and poor Nigerian homes, especially to those who cannot ordinarily afford the high cost of other food products in markets.

Also known as the last hope of common man, Eba or swallow due to its daily combination with locally prepared soups, also serves as a local cereal for drinking so as to quench hunger in times of dire need.

In that case, such a foodstuff shouldn't be so expensive beyond the financial capacity of an average Nigerian. That is why I have come to show you an online market where you can buy in wholesale bags at a cheaper rate and also keep track of other food items that are of interest to you.

At every point in time, you can check the latest price of Garri in Nigeria so that you can always connect with the seller for better, cheaper deal.

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Bayelsa Baker, Baked A Cake To Look Like Bum Bum Wearing A G-string / Ktc Sunflower Oil / Nafdac Registration | Water Factory Setup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.