Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde (15122 Views)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Lagos Appoints 289 School Principals, 340 Vice-principals In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by JumpShots: 10:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by Temilade5078(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2022
barbstee:

Are you sure you're in Ibadan?
Adekile
labo
Tioya
Ajibode
The projects are rural urban project that he ought to have done since but he has no option than to do it now to avoid refunding as elections are near
That's why they had to do all at once

P.A to seyi makinde
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by Heavensent01(m): 10:54am On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

You've done so well for your people Mr governor , you will surely get a second term insha Allah

Ajadi done so well? list the projects

anyway one flyover in Abia state was celebrated by igbo so why won't you celebrate mediocre

PDP ragtag that's ashamed of his ancestral land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by barbstee(m): 10:57am On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

And you don't know that the traffic at Iwo road currently ongoing is due to two projects on going there? Isn't it? Except if it is compulsory you go to Iwo road,Iwo road nowadays is a NO NO due to construction and that is why there is mad traffic till it finishes.

Even Ajimobi knows seyi has beaten him hands down with project. If you want me to start mentioning I will

Stop overhyping him please
When it comes to "projects" comparing their first tenures Ajimobi IS ahead of him
Though he's also trying his best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 11:02am On Apr 27, 2022
olaniyilukman:
My brother, we are both fighting for good governance and I really appreciate you for highlighting these points out and all what you said are truly accurate but still the government must always provide alternative for people before a major infrastructure will be demolished, the only road that serves as an alternative to the people of Amuloko and Olorunsogo is through Babare road adjoint Olopometa, government should have fixed the road knowing fully well it is the only road that will serve the people once the bridge has been demolished, but the government has failed in that regard...

Okay I get you now. However government cannot do all roads at the same time. They will have to do the major first and if there is chance to do that leading to olopometa they can. But not now. There are thousands of roads currently bad in Oyo State that cannot be done at the same time.

See, you are getting almost two roads there. The one from Ajia linking amuloko and the dualisation from Olorusogo. Some areas no even see shuku. This is commendable and you be at least happy.

One government can't fix all. The Koko we are asking is that government should be responsible to their responsibilities and do tht which is right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by Giftcarddealer(m): 11:02am On Apr 27, 2022

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by sirgalahad26(m): 11:07am On Apr 27, 2022
kennylee:

Seyi Makinde is a total failure when it comes to security. A bullion van was robbed two months ago at IDI-APE and the robbers escaped which Did not happen during Ajimobi's regime .
I wanted to say you're very stupid but no, you're just shallow minded and can't think straight. So because there's no bullion van robbery cases during Ajimobi's tenure means he's a better governor right?!
FYI: Bullion van robbery happens everywhere in the world, even the US has no control over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by olamoses75(m): 11:09am On Apr 27, 2022
Glare247:

How much were u paid to do all this copy and paste response ,?
bro, you’re clueless. REST!
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by dalass(f): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2022
This guy get luck sha... Most high ranking politicians and royal fathers deaths is giving him a lot of room to flex... He's paying teachers well even before month end. They absolutely love him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by sirgalahad26(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Temilade5078:

I love that.. mumu people... Shey na him e go benefit after they done with the project...
They go just open mouth waaaa like wardrobe wey key don spoil
Don't mind them, when the contracts and everything was awarded they were happy and even danced and sung his praises but now that they have to pay the sacrifices for development they see it as a ploy to make them suffer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 11:34am On Apr 27, 2022
kennylee:

Oya ooo

65KM Moniya Iseyin road. Ajimobi did not even construct a single 65KM road in 8years neither did all the roads he constructed in 8years up to 65KM. Commissioned by the Benue state Govornor

2. The 10KM Saki Dual Township road. This is the major road leading into saki. The people of sakei were turned into dusts when passing as it was a complete eyesore. Also commissioned

3.The Gedu oroki sabo ashipa road. Another road in Oyo town that the people of Oyo are saying thank you. Commissioned also

4. Construction of the junction improvement at challenge. Before now challenge was an eyesore. Passing through challenge now which is the most organised part of Oyo state ever is a miracle. Commissioned too

Ongoing road projects to be commissioned this year. The remaining two and biggest bus terminals at Iwo road no dey there o

1. The Akobo Flyover. An abadoned and embezzeled project by the previous administration to be completed and commissioned this year.

2. The 12KM Apete to Akuffo road. First concrete road in Oyo state to be commissioned this year.

3. Saki Igbooro Igboho road. 45KM also to be ready for commissioning by July.

4. 21KM Airport to Ajia with a spur to amuloko to be commissioned too by July.

5. Dualisation of the Akala express from new garage to Apata. The road was done by Akala and left undone and untouched by Ajimobi. It was done to alleviate traffic at Apata. Now it is ongoing to be completed before the end of the year. A 12KM road.

6. 76KM Iseyin Ogbomsho road. This too will be finished this year. No administration in the history of this state has ever awarded a 76KM single road. To be commissioned too this year.

7. The Oyo Iseyin road. About 70percent completed to be commissioned too on or before July

8. Dualisation of the airport road. Road will be completed this year too and the road will be named after omololu oluloyo

9. Fixing of the Iwo road interchangeable road and other adjacent road in preparation for the completion of the Iwo road terminals.

And many more I cannot remember now. Abeg tell me if they are lies o..

Your time starts now!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
kennylee:

Na PDP miscreant. I'm not here to support any political party .
What's the essence of you paying salary when the citizens cannot sleep or go out In peace. Seyi Makinde is a total failure when it comes to security. A bullion van was robbed two months ago at IDI-APE and the robbers escaped which Did not happen during Ajimobi's regime .

I have answered you above. Hope you won't go hiding and reply my long essay

Below is the bullion van robbery that happened under Ajimobi even close to the government house. With about almost three bank robberies happening in Oyo in his first term

Note. Nigeria was even safer then than now .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by samirus: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Glare247:

How much were u paid to do all this copy and paste response ,?
People are never happy about the development in Oyo state , Seyi makinde is a nightmare to most of you in the APC .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by samirus: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

I have answered you above. Hope you won't go hiding and reply my long essay

Below is the bullion van robbery that happened under Ajimobi even close to the government house. With about almost three bank robberies happening in Oyo in his first term

Note. Nigeria was even safer then than now .
You should not be stressing yourself on this people trying to battered the image of this present Gov , people voting knows the real truth about what is going on in Oyo state . His party was their first 8 years could not fix Akobo , use 4 years to do general gas bridge , old IFE road was abandoned by the past administration. With the little resources Seyi have at Hand .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by olaniyilukman(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

Okay I get you now. However government cannot do all roads at the same time. They will have to do the major first and if there is chance to do that leading to olopometa they can. But not now. There are thousands of roads currently bad in Oyo State that cannot be done at the same time.

See, you are getting almost two roads there. The one from Ajia linking amuloko and the dualisation from Olorusogo. Some areas no even see shuku. This is commendable and you be at least happy.

One government can't fix all. The Koko we are asking is that government should be responsible to their responsibilities and do tht which is right
Thanks for this brother! We remain blessed forever... OMOLUABI!! ODUA AGBEWA O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by seglabsy(m): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2022
olaniyilukman:
What has he done for us in Ibadan, after he has successfully demolished all bridges linking different places in Ibadan and failed to build another one. Do you know how much pain people are going through on a daily basis
haa eluku oniro,teramo
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
samirus:

You should not be stressing yourself on this people trying to battered the image of this present Gov , people voting knows the real truth about what is going on in Oyo state . His party was their first 8 years could not fix Akobo , use 4 years to do general gas bridge , old IFE road was abandoned by the past administration. With the little resources Seyi have at Hand .

Thank you jare. I even forgot to mention the above roads sef in my previous post. Awon oniyeye

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by seglabsy(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
JumpShots:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
articles like?
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by aktolly54(m): 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Makinde has no rival.... You talk Auxiliary picks you up and you die

Although his performance is slightly bellow average, nobody can contest against him except Niyi Akintola, Tegbe or Teslim and those ones are busy with Abuja politics ...

Sunday Igboho that was defending us was chased to Benin Republic by DSS and Auxiliary

Asiwaju is busy with National politics

Olubadan died, Akala died, Ajimobi died Alafin died , Pa Akinjide died, Soun Ogbomosho died

The New Leader of Oyo State Politics is Auxiliary the thug

Just like Peter Obi, ask Audio Makinde's supporters to point at his achievements justifying huge allocation, then they start fighting you

do you stay in ibadan before you type those things up there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by uchaymart(m): 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
olaniyilukman:
What has he done for us in Ibadan, after he has successfully demolished all bridges linking different places in Ibadan and failed to build another one. Do you know how much pain people are going through on a daily basis

Name the bridge he demolished and construction is not ongoing?

Shey na only you live for Ibadan ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by uchaymart(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
Highshow05:

Is like ur brain itching you. Ojo And Challenge terminal bus which was recently unveiled na audio.
GSM never owe Oyo State Civil Servants a dime.
Salary dey drop steady steady.

May your days be long....

Construction at Iwo road double terminal bus station is still ongoing, construction of the road leading to Osun from Ibadan is ongoing, construction of Iwo road to Challenge road is ongoing, no state worker who goes to the office in the state bus pays to and fro bus fare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by olaniyilukman(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
uchaymart:

Name the bridge he demolished?

He ordered construction company to demolish half part of the old ife road/ sawmill bridge because he wants a dualized road to ease congestion around that axis...

Shey na only you live for Ibadan ni?
You need help bro,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by uchaymart(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
ajepako:
I like Seyi Makinde but this is all shades of wrong

People should have the right to make choice as entrenched by democracy

What am I even saying sef?

It could even be the Principal Association doing this on their own just to score good points with the governor because I refuse to believe Governor Makinde will force any group to do this for him..

But again, our politicians across parties get 'choko ' for head sha

Hey, do you know that no teacher was proud of their job during the time of Ajimobi because they were owed almost 8months salary? Seyi came onboard, paid off the debt and has been constant in paying salaries.....in fact, teachers/civil servants get paid every 23-25th of the month?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by No83(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Highshow05:

Is like ur brain itching you. Ojo And Challenge terminal bus which was recently unveiled na audio.
GSM never owe Oyo State Civil Servants a dime.
Salary dey drop steady steady.

What else other than that?
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by uchaymart(m): 1:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

Oya which bridge did he demolish and which area?before I give you answer.

Your time starts now!

Leave that mugu joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sambab:

If you called seyi makinde media hype... What will you call your APC party.

Good question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
No83:

Goto Oyo state Government Feedback page on facebook and see all his government has achieved so far with the little Oyo state gets monthly. Besides that, all the gratuities areas as far back as 2007 or so, he's started clearing them and ensuring that those that retired during his regime are being paid on time. This means he's clearing the backlog of workers gratuity and ensuring that they are up to date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by Highshow05(m): 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2022
No83:

Water And Garri.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by uchaymart(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
kennylee:

Na PDP miscreant. I'm not here to support any political party .
What's the essence of you paying salary when the citizens cannot sleep or go out In peace. Seyi Makinde is a total failure when it comes to security. A bullion van was robbed two months ago at IDI-APE and the robbers escaped which Did not happen during Ajimobi's regime .

During the time of Ajimobi, 5 mins away from that bullion van robbery spot, a bank was attacked, billions were carted away...the robbers ended up sharing money to passers by......

Get your facts right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
One good term deserves another ... Seyi Makinde le'kan si

4+4 Seyi Leekan sii! No to demonic party called APC in Oyo. I already have my PVC to vote against them!

1 Like

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Seyi's 4+4 issa goal!

O wole! No controversy! Seyi e da? Seyi e ree!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Members Salary Cannot Take Them Home - Hon. Benjamin Kalu / Helicopters, Night-vision Other Equipment To Aid Search Arrive / Afenifere Claims Nigeria Is Failing The Yoruba Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.